PDA

View Full Version : Pole Day Pictures!!!

CJfilms
04-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

Pictures will be available at the PHOTO BOOTH next weekend!!! And just so everyone knows where to look, the old pizza shack is being turned into the new photo booth, no more hills to climb and no more 'you know what that smell is?'. I'm still renovating the booth, but it will be open for business on Sunday. I have a couple of suggestions too that i will mention later.

The pictures that I will have are from practice and a checkered flag shot of each car in the time trials. There are some action shots, too. If you are interested in a package deal, speak to me on Sunday. I will be taking the 'car & driver' pictures NEXT WEEKEND!!! I apologize for not having the time to do so before or after the time trials this week, but I assure you they will be taken as soon as YOU arrive at the track next Sunday. I will get there extra early and start taking pictures as people arrive at the track so I won't have any excuses.

OK...Suggestion #1 - As I said before, I am still working on the booth. Joan, Geno and I have teamed up to turn this place around, but we could always use more help. I will be at the track Saturday April 16th all day working on the floor, electrical, and walls. If you want to help out, that is when you will get your chance! We are not asking for anything in particular, even a helping hand is enough, and we will be more than grateful for any help we can get.

Suggestion #2 - We will be looking for 'race team' T-shirts once the booth is completed. We are going to pin them up on the back wall for everyone who comes to the booth to see. If your team has an extra T-shirt sitting around, bring it by on Sunday and we will put it on the wall. T-SHIRTS ONLY, they are cheap...I don't want to pin up a nice polo/button down shirt that was expensive.

Suggestion #3 - Stop rambling on Joe :applause: ...

Bye

NEETS-1
04-11-2005, 10:13 PM
I just want to add...Joe Cutri is a great guy and an even better "picture taker". He has much enthusiasm on getting his part on our speedway up to par.
Past photograghers were turned off by driver non-support and moved on. Show Joe Cutri that you care about great pictures... scob a few off him every couple of races. If everyone did this, Joe would do you right.
Sometimes people forget, the photogragher helps out your track a lot. They send in pictures to the media each week, attend functions such as car shows, banquet, etc. All this is time and money. Not to mention the "at home" time...downloading, re-sizing and mailing out photos.
Joan Dancho will also be in the same booth selling the Mountain weekly program. Joan has the same enthusiasm as Joe Cutri. She works hard at making you guys a good program. Putting that book together is a few days work, I know...I did it for another track. Without program ads, it just doesn't survive...so maybe visit Joan, buy a book and place a congrats ad in or a business ad in. Personally, I think they will make a great team in that little box, lol.

richardpetey
04-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Hey Joe and Joan! I'd love to help you build your pizza-hut but everything I help build usually ends up broken or DQ'ed.................. :eek:
I'll save you a T-shirt for your interior decoration, hehe............. :help:
How much is a years subscription to the Mountain Speedway Racing Program?............................ :confused:
UNCLE PETEY.................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: