PDA

View Full Version : FREE PIZZA & BEER

toots
04-11-2005, 07:48 PM
I am offering FREE BEER & PIZZA to anyone that may have some free time on Saturday to help Joe and I with the photo booth. Floor still needs to be laid out and also a few inside walls need to be put up. There are a few outside walls that need to be repaired. Some electrical work. We would really like to be able to work from the booth this coming week to sell the photos and programs.
Unfortunately, I am not handy with a hammer, but I do make a good laborer ( had 3 children ) hahaha, so I will be there to help in any way that I can.I only ask that you can let us know if you are planning on being there so I be sure to have enough of PIZZA & BEER. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, since Mother Nature hasn't been a help on the weekends for us or maybe we would have been done by now. :help: :help: :help:

Geno
04-13-2005, 10:35 AM
Pizza at the old pizza stand :) ? Sorry guys, I’d love to come up and help ya’s out with emptYing those beers :drool: (maybe help a little with the booth too!), but I have other plans for Saturday :(

toots
04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Thanks Geno. We know that YOU would be there if you could. We appreciate the thought. I'll have a beer just for you. Hopefully we get the floor and maybe the walls up this weekend. Just so it is fit enough to open this weekend. There will definitely be photos and programs this week either way.