PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

NEETS-1
04-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Just wanna share with ya the emails we recieve after our events.

Dear Billy B.
I recentley discovered your Neets Tour last year at "The Mutha" race and I loved it. I noticed at the races you have printed newsletters, but I never seem to get one. I was wondering if you would mail some out? I'm also currently building a car to compete in your series. I live in South Jersey and I think nothing to drive all the way out and watch the races . You've definitely got the best bargain going. Please e-mail me back when you can and let me know about the newsletter.

Hi Billy...I used to run enduros at Flem...then I went on to run street stocks...now I run vintage modifieds..well anyway..I went to the enduro sat in the rain to watch...I had a blast..I think what you are doing is great...I promoted a few vintage shows at Grandview and it's not easy...but you put the fun back in it....I am having a good time running vintage....but after I see that I am going to get back in the enduros, too...I will be talking to ya

Hi Billy,
Once again, I ran your awesome tour. Even in the rain, it was an awesome show. I had the time of my life. This series is just the thing for me. I have four kids and it is hard to field my NES super stock any more, so I am running it this season for the last time and moving to the NEETS tour. Where else can I go and feed my need to race and still feed the kids? Thanks again for the opportunity to race in an affordable series

Billy,
I would like to take some time and thank you for a great time this past weekend (4-2-05).
I was born and raised in Reading, PA. I can remember spending all my time at the Reading fairgrounds watching some, if not the best dirt racing ever.
This past weekend myself, along with five other gentlemen, participated in your NEETS event. What a blast. I keep telling all my friends about it trying to encourage them to get a car. The weather was not very nice, but it sure did add some excitement to the racing.

Hey Billy,

I check out your board and website often. Just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work with NEETS, and hopefully I can get out to more races this year. I was at the one in January and really enjoyed it. I'm sure you have received plenty of more emails along with mine, just dropping you a line and letting you know that NEETS is a really good thing.

It would be great to see your series on one of our local dirt tracks. Do you have any plans of going to a dirt track in the future?

What I like about NEETS is it puts the word 'fun' back in racing. It seems like with the cost of everything these days, there is so much controversy, even in our local racing. With NEETS we have a chance to see a really big field of cars and watch the drivers have a lot of fun out there.

Just wanted to give a shout out and let you know that you have a good thing going with NEETS. But, I'm sure you already know that.

(There are a lot more that just say... "great show", "awesome" and so on, but there is only so much room here)....All of you give yourselves a BIG pat on the back....I also say, "You guys are great". I wish I could tell you all in person, but my family needs me the last 2 hours I have left this week, lol.