PDA

View Full Version : NEETS section of "Thunder"?

NEETS-1
04-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Hey Ty...why isn't the NEETS section of the Thunder forum showing the posts? Just blank...looks empty, when I know it's probably the second most used forum in Racerhub following the Jam with hopes of someday beating their [pants off]...Hear that JA...I'm a gonna get cha!!! lol.
Only Kidden' but do ya think it could be fixed?

spier racing 93
04-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Billy, It does not show the posts because it is remotely linked. It is set up as a different "Forum." For example, LIJam is one forum, PoconoThunder is another forum, YankeeRacer is yet another. The PoconoThunder NEETS section just forwards you to the NEETS forum. To see the posts, JA would have to consolidate the NEETS forum into the PoconoThunder one. :wave:

NEETS-1
04-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Well, do ya think we can replace the little line with a "click here" or something?
The little line makes it look as if there are no posts in that forum. Let me know.

spier racing 93
04-11-2005, 10:46 PM
I would have to talk to JA about that, he handles all that stuff.

LongIslandJam
04-11-2005, 10:53 PM
I am unable currently to show posts from the forum via the linking method. However, as a compromise, I have included below the link a message stating "Link to the Official NEETS Forum." Other than that, there's not much I can do, but hopefully in the future I can figure something out. :(