PDA

View Full Version : Hometowns and Newspapers II

Geno
04-12-2005, 07:57 PM
All drivers: Please be sure, if you haven't already, to fill out a driver profile sheet, either at the track Sunday, or on-line on the Mountain site.

After Sunday I am sending a complete driver roster to all the local papers (and papers you guys suggested). Some asked for them specifically to see if their hometown driver is mentioned.

Also, please post if you see a small article (or large! :) ) in your local paper. It'll help give me an idea of who to apply a little pressure to. :rolleyes:

Thanks & see ya Sunday! :wave:

Geno
04-15-2005, 12:40 PM
I’m not sure how many of you get this, but Gater Racing News has been doing a great job covering all of Mountain’s & NEETS HSCS races lately.

Over the last several months, we started a great relationship with the paper, which much like AARN, is mainly dirt oriented. They have been doing a great job covering Mountain Speedway & the NEETS Holiday Stock Car Series, especially since they are based of of Syracuse, NY!

In this weeks Gater, there is a story about qualifying, plus pictures of Defebo, Hoffman & Petey.

If interested in purchasing Gater News, their site is:
www.gaternews.com (http://www.gaternews.com)