04-14-2005, 02:52 AM
I'm gonna have nightmares

RGeeProductions
04-14-2005, 07:29 AM
Workin' on an animated logo for you tonight!!!!! :applause:

rcp_ny
04-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Hey there Billy,

You asked what we think so here's mine.....

What I like about it:
This should help keep the HSCS on the junk end of the scale, which is good for us clueless participants. It should give the non-junkies (!) an alternative to use their expertise.

What concerns me:
1) Possibly spreading the cars too thin, but I imagine you're doing this because you already know enough interest is there, so I'm not going to worry about this concern much. And
2) We only have one of you, and I'd hate to see you spread yourself too thin either (or worse, have you go off the deep end from trying to juggle so many chain saws at once!).

One thought I'd like to toss out that will probably be fairly unpopular: for the HSCS side of things, maybe even decrease the purse (I would actually say do away with it) to remove the incentive for "Busch-whacking" (as they say in NASCAR). I certainly enter with no expectation of getting any $ back, and I'd guess many others do too. Just a trophy (for any top-10 spot) would make my year. Let the Xperts run for the purse in the Xtreme cars.

Just some thoughts for ya...... good luck with this!

- RCP

spier racing 93
04-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Are any tracks "officially" in this yet? :confused:

JCenduro
04-14-2005, 06:36 PM
:) Billy,I had a conversation with Chuck and several drivers of past enduros at Mahoning, and they were all for this type of enduro. I had to come up with some ideas and a name for it. The name was Extreme Enduros, or so called outlaw Enduros. This Idea had drivers licking theIR chops on the building theIR car to NO RULES. I was only going to request 2 or three mandAtory rules, other than safety items first. Chuck was very interested in the plan, but it just never got going. He was concerned with car count, and so on. I believe the future of enduros will depend on the amount of interested people you can get involved to like the sport, more on driving in one, and not so much on watching one. As you know, at Mahoning, myself and Howie took passengers in (THE) car with us and, they loved it, and most of them ended up getting a car or built one. What better way to create an interest in a sport. All of the passengers in the first 5 laps, they thought we were crazy, I said they were correct. lol. After the next 70-80 laps, they thought WOW, where can I get ONE? THAT WAS WILD. We had people wanting to go out in the enduros every race. I would have to say that they all got out with smiles on. :) :D I did have one NUTTY PASSenger, HIS NAME WAS BOB WINK. Bob screamed like a kid the whole time out there. go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go.lol We had a ball :eek: :applause: Anyway, good luck, I hope it works. #29 jcenduro

unowho243
04-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Why Doesn't NEETS ever run at Riverhead?

woot lawrence
04-14-2005, 07:17 PM
I just bought a 98 dodge neon rt and was wondering what i was going to do with it. You just helped answer that question. When is the first race? Sounds great.

richardpetey
04-14-2005, 07:25 PM
The only Rule is, there ain't any Rules....................... :applause:
Why didn't I think of that, hehe.................................... :confused:
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
04-14-2005, 11:40 PM
JC...I have been talking to Charlie about this and MVS will be one of the participating X trax. They will still have monthly enduros running under NEETS HSCS rules with one exception...min 4 point cage. This will be announced at MVS drivers meeting this week.
The first MVS X-ses event will be July 17th...Mountain will probably set one up in June. I am contacting other promoters and see how many we can get to join in.

UNOWHO...NEETS doesn't run Riverhead because they told me they do not need us.

rcp-ny....Don't worry about me...I'm lovin' it

Petey....You are my inspiration, :wave: and poster child for a "no rules" series.

Woot....Can't wait to see those little 4cyl turbos flyin'

RGEE....Can't wait to see it!!!

I'm getting a lot of great response to this...I hope it really takes off. I think we needed a place for stock enduro cars to move up to without going to weekly regular expensive divisional racing. Let's see where it goes in the next few weeks.

BlingxBling
04-15-2005, 02:13 AM
Can I reserve my grand stand seat early? I will pay extra for reserved seating and parking. Is today my lucky day? That weekend was originally booked for me because my cousin was getting married. She cancelled the wedding and now I already have plans to go watch this event!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

SmallCar18
04-15-2005, 04:38 AM
I did have one NUTTY PASSenger, HIS NAME WAS BOB WINK. Bob screamed like a kid the whole time out there. go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go.lol We had a ball

LOL Joe I know what you mean. Look familiar?
http://www.boehmracing.com/ToBeProcessed/BobPointing.jpg

310fig8
04-15-2005, 07:54 AM
I don't think a no rules enduro would work!!!!! How would you DQ Mr. Petey if there are no rules????????

enduroracer131
04-15-2005, 03:14 PM
This no rules enduro sounds like a lot of fun. :applause:

woot lawrence
04-15-2005, 06:15 PM
2- 4 cyl turbo engines, 2-transmissions, all wheel drive, 4-wheel steering. No rules??? I've gotta get to work. :lol: :lol:

richardpetey
04-15-2005, 07:56 PM
Now your getting the hang of it, W.J................... :cool:
Another couple of months "SPERIENCE" , and you could be my crew chief, hehe............. :eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

richardpetey
04-18-2005, 08:26 PM
No worries W.J., we mostly race on Sundays and soon on Fridays........... :applause:
But, you gotta learn how to throw those wrenches, especially when you see the tech-guy coming, hehe.................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: