PDA

View Full Version : Warm-Ups

chealy7296
04-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Just thought I would give everyone a head's up on signing in for warms ups. We will have 3 windows open for sign in. If you have your license or a receipt, you can sign in at the 3rd window with Denise. Be aware that she will ask to see your license (you too Jones44 :) ) and you must show it to her. Do not try to go to Denise to buy a license she will just send you to the end of one of the other lines. If you mailed your application to Nascar, and have not received it, you must see me. I will have a list from Nascar of all applications that they received. Pit Passes are going to be the usual $25.00. Be prepared to need a pit pass holder. I have a feeling they will try once again to make them mandatory. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly. I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Christine
ch7296@msn.com

chealy7296
04-14-2005, 05:09 PM
One more thing--If you are practicing an Enduro car (whether you have a Nascar license or not) make sure to let us know. We need to have you sign on a different sheet. Thanks.

Christine
ch7296@msn.com

Jones44
04-15-2005, 05:31 AM
I won't show my license at the window (which I did get last week), Christine. Not sure if I'll go, but if I do, I'm just going to go in the grandstand. :lol: