PDA

View Full Version : Sunday’s Plan

Geno
04-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Here’s my scoop for Sunday:

Just as done last week, the big wheel race will be during the drivers meeting, since there won’t be any heats (and assuming no, or very short intermission). It will be announced for the kids to meet at the photo booth, race & then return back there for trophies. Please sign them in at the photo booth prior to the BW race. Last week was my first race with the big wheelers, and it was interesting…thanks to Debbie, this week will be more organized. Please remember that any child between 2-10 yrs of age is welcome. The track even has a few big wheels if you forget yours.

Any drivers interested in displaying their car(s) with the BW winners for a photo, please contact me ahead of time. This week we will have Dr. D’s (Howie Bott) #75 Thriller out on the front stretch. (Thanks :) )

I will not be doing pre-feature driver interviews as posted a while ago. It was & is a great idea, but for a few reasons such as extended lap features and junky PA system (which will be brand new in the next couple of weeks), it would probably be a waste at this time. Instead we’ll do them class-by-class when & if time permits once we have the new PA system. Again, I apologize for the shape it’s in now, but it will be well worth the wait for this new one.

‘Mountain Madness’ will be starting following Sunday’s races. It should be posted on the Mountain site early next week. If you are a driver who is mentioned as ‘on the fast track’, please pick up your award at the photo booth next weekend after the drivers meeting. Joe Cutri (photo guy), will take a group shot for the program. Please remember that these awards are given for drivers mentioned in Mountain Madness, and will be given out for a number of reasons. My guess is many drivers will receive them by the end of the season, so please don’t be upset if you ran a fast lap or something & don’t the award for week #1.

Let’s see what else…I think that about covers it….see ya’s Sunday! :wave: