PDA

View Full Version : Who was at Practice

rockandrollcafe
04-17-2005, 01:14 AM
I had to work. Any enduro info? Anyone.......

rabbid1
04-17-2005, 06:57 AM
Not too many enduros, I'd say like 5'ish.( in the 4's ) I'll be there next week , I'm thinking the count will be a little higher. Matt Pepitone , remember the name
Got that fire suit from Capital, thanks Bobby !

Rich Johnson
04-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Ralph
I counted at least 13 Grands alone. Our cars are fast on Comanche's,
Ray Fitz was running low 15's outta the box with his new car. We better do our homework if we want to beat him. I saw a lot of sticker tires. I hope JYD will make a point fund for us this year.

RacinRich

RebelMtrspts29
04-17-2005, 04:04 PM
For the guys who were there:

1.) Although it was weekly series practice, any note on if we can bring trailers in this season?

2.) To anyone who ran the sticker sets, what did the tires do, and how much better did they feel that the Bias ply's?

Thanks
Brian #29 Grand

art11758
04-18-2005, 09:43 AM
I had the watch on a couple of you, and if Ray is the driver/owner of the blue Monte with the flames on the front, well he is going to be hard to catch. In the regular eight cylinders cars, the navy and yellow Chevelle/Malibu seemed to have it figured out. For the 4 cylinders, those Mitsubishi Eclipses seem to be in their own private zip code. Seems like only a few years ago enduro cars were "fast" if they ran 18 second laps.

CrazyItalian RR
04-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Haha, too bad that zip code isn't in NY. Expect the hometown boys to bring some compETITION this year. Good luck to all.

I'm in FL right now, but cutting my vacation short to make sure I'm there on opening night. See you guys/girls on the track. :)

rabbid1
04-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Are Spectators allowed in the pits after practice if I want to feed my friends ?
Racin just aint racin without some BBQ ! Rabbid 1's racing. Matt Pepitone

Rich Johnson
04-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Matt
I don't think anyone will be able to enter pits without a wristband.
1) You could have them plunk down $25 and get one.
2) you could feed them burgers "through the fence"
3) you could have your shindig outside after practice.

I wish I could tell you what you want to hear.. but.. I know from 'sperience
that things like insurance will keep it from happening.

RACINRICH

rabbid1
04-21-2005, 11:32 PM
thanks Rich ! I'll just do it outside . My burgers are good , But not $25.oo good .