PDA

View Full Version : Checkered Dreams

Geno
04-25-2005, 11:16 AM
I’m sure all of you know that Checkered Dreams is the charity that will benefit from the non-points NEETS ‘NASCARE’ race coming up in July. I personally am looking forward to it. I’m sure Sue would love to hear any ideas, and as always, any help is appreciated.

Sue Zeigler is the president of the non-profit organization. NEETS has worked with Sue in the past, most recently when she was with the PA Chapter of Racing for Smiles, which had an event at Mountain for last year’s BRE250. Since then, Sue has started her own charity, which is dedicated to children and their families in the tri-state area.

By the way Sue, how is Jason Swope doing? I know last time we talked he was doing well!

Geno :wave:

richardpetey
04-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Both Geno and Sue are heavily involved in charity work and because of humanitarians like them, the "good peeps" can get a little comfort here on earth .......................... :applause:
I don't know where you find the time or the patience to do the things you do for other people....................................... :confused:
It's gotta be like trying to pass Speedo on the "outside" or having your racecar impounded for 24hrs. in the tech area........................... :eek:
God bless you both....................................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY............................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: