PDA

View Full Version : How was Pracitice today who showed up?

unowho243
05-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey, can anyone who went to practice today; tell me how it was and who showed up, and if anything interesting happened?

fastgal
05-02-2005, 07:41 AM
well i guess you should have gone to find out. remember those who truly love the sport go there through thick or thin / rain or shine.

LongIslandJam
05-02-2005, 08:11 AM
While what you stated is true, remember that Jim here is 17-years old and ride dependent. Keep that in mind. When you depend on others to get to the track you are often at their mercy.

As for the original question, I know the Blunderbusts had #1, #3, #27, and #67.

If anybody else has anything to add, feel free to do so.

*rAcIn CuTiE*
05-02-2005, 02:33 PM
This is from what I can remember, can’t remember if I saw some Sunday or Saturday so sorry if it’s not all right…

Chargers
Brad Van Houten, Rusty Turbush, Debbie Fleming, Justin Bonsignore, Daryn Miller, Eric Lutz, Mike Coll, Kevin Orlando

Figure 8’s
George Sprague, Kenny Hyde Sr., Carl Baxter, Arne Pedersen
(had first hit at the X too with Hyde and Baxter, both were ok but cars needed work)

Late Models
Jarrod Hayes, Sean Patterson, Kevin Metzger, Roger Oxee, Greg Kleila, Sean Case,

Modifieds
Ken Darch, Joe Hartmann, Tom Rogers Jr., John Denniston, Jimmy Blewett, Mike Andrews Jr., Chuck Steuer, Dave Sapienza, Lenny Fischer

Trucks
Bryan Sescila, Jason Agugliaro

unowho243
05-02-2005, 02:38 PM
oh Brad Van HOuten was there how did he do?

Charlie's Angel
05-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi Jimmy,
Me and Charlie were there but not for practice. We just got our tires and had them mounted. We watched some of the practice though. I knew you would be upset missing Brad. :( LOL
He looked like he did well. He held his own. I only watched one practice, so not sure if he went on the track any other times.

The weather was very nice. Too bad it wasn't like that for Saturday. You never came back over by the way.. so we had to take our own pics thanks! :)

The Bullfather
05-02-2005, 04:31 PM
I was out there, checking out practice. I'm glad they pushed out the enduros for the day. I guess, some of the driver's in their class must be upset, but, Riverhead finally looked out for the premier divisions sunday morning!

PARTSGUY
05-02-2005, 04:46 PM
How Many Grand Enduro's Were There!

The Bullfather
05-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Not too many! By time the day had come to a stop, the grand enduros that were left at the track must have been 5 tops!

Imperialblues
05-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Well, according to the sign in sheet, there was only about 60-70 cars total that were signed up for ALL enduros. Pretty poor showing if that was all there is.

LongIslandJam
05-02-2005, 09:29 PM
A lot of factors could have contributed to that. Rain and uncertainity being key factors. I'm sure Memorial Day it will increase with the weather becoming better and more teams getting time to work on their cars.

unowho243
05-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Ill be out there! woohoo! Just need to find a car first lol