PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Results

Geno
05-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Modified Finish (30 Laps)
Rusty Smith, Jim Long, Darren Sherer, John Markovic, Dave Pecko, CJ Jones, Don Wagner, Pete Brittian, Rowan Pennink, Alan Decker, Mike Adams, Ken Vogel Jr., John Swartout, Cal Snyder, Matt Clemmens, Tim Santee, Earl Paules, Ryan Russo, Wayne Szerencsits, Richie Coy, Brian Defebo, Mark Washko, Jason Arthofer, Matt Higgins, Chet Dillenbeck

Late Model Finish (25 Laps)
Jim Lamoreaux, Mike Collins, Jason Makarewicz, Pete Brittian, Mike Rodriguez, Jr., Joe Hoffman, Brad Smalls, Paul Koehler Jr., Larry Fisher, Jackie Zeigler, Todd Giest, Tom Scales, Joe Barbush, Phil DeFeanco, Thore Foss

Street Stock Finish (25 Laps)
Todd Ahner, Scott Meckes, Jim Yamelski, Brad Kline, Brian Labar, Shawn Sitarchyk, Chip Wanamaker, Frank Katona, Paul Frantz, Robert Fink, John Labadia, Geary Rinehimer, Rick Smith, Wayne Medlin, Jerry Stanzione, Dennis Buss, JR Roth

Thriller Finish (20 Laps)
Bill Price, Marissa Nelmes, Howie Bott, Richard Petey, Randy Ahner, Jr., Sue Collins, Steve Schultz, Mark Wolf, Steve Taylor, Pat Verwys, Speedo Jager, Steve Hoffman

4 Cy. Thriller Finish (20 Laps)
Bill Verwys Sr., Joe Heintzelman, Chris Walk, Joe Grocholski, Dale Shoemaker, David Sokol Jr., Nick Adams, Fred Shotwell, Brent Witner, Travis Fisher, Justin Nesbitt, Jimmy White, Jr.

LIMCA- Tim Buckwalter
LIMCA Jr- Joe Burns
4C Mods- Woot Lawrence

Sorry, not listing car numbers again this week!

Full press release out late tonight.

raceguy
05-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Hey!
Congrats to the Lamoreaux folks from up here near Tioga and Chemung! :applause:

Manzer Racing
# 62 Factory Stock
:cool:

Racinbandit
05-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Geno, just so you know, it's not Markavik its Markovic. (It's been fixed, thanks-WJ)

Geno
05-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks guys! :wave:

FB Motorsports
05-02-2005, 12:35 PM
I Thought John Markovic finished 3rd?

Geno
05-02-2005, 01:04 PM
He did finish 3rd, you are correct! The mistake is mine, and John was scored & awarded points for finishing 3rd. It will be corrected on the site & in the program.

Please bear with me these first few weeks. Last night was a very late night and I tried like heck to get the press release out, on time, as the racing papers need them for early Monday printing. I know it is not much of an excuse, but it’s all I have.

Please realize, that running so many divisions in one show is frustrating for everyone & I try to do the best job that I can. After all, I to am a rookie at this for the weekly shows, and it will take some time to try and fill the shoes of Dino, Greg & Mike.

Please don’t get me wrong, when I mess up I would like to be corrected. Just don’t be upset over it.

So, on that note, on to Friday shows with 4 divisions!

NJ Chick
05-02-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm sure people will understand that with all the things that go on any given race night, that there is bound to be mistakes, especially with all of yesterday's events! I don't know how you do it Geno, I would need to take an entire bottle of that Ginko Loba stuff just to try and remember half of the names/divisions/car numbers....holy! :eek: :lol: :applause: :D

FB Motorsports
05-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Hey no problem i understand 100%

GaryL314
05-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Geno,
From past experience, I always thought that the Sunday shows were the toughest when writing press releases. Not only are you up against the paper deadline, but most of us, of course, have to attend our regular jobs on Monday morning.

I think you are doing a great job, keep up the good work. I enjoy reading the Mountain Speedway press releases, and look forward to reading them in the future, because I won't be able to attend the Friday night shows.

wishfish
05-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Will somEbody please post the fast lap times from yesterday? For all divisions.

Geno
05-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Here ya go:

Fast Laps:
Modified: #34 Rusty Smith, lap 14 (14.068)
Late Model: #22B Joe Barbush, Jr., lap 6 (14.824)
Street Stock: #45 Todd Ahner, lap 9 (15.855)
Thriller: #00X Bill Price, lap 5 (17.463)
4 Cyl. Thriller: #88 Bill Verwys Sr., lap 14 (19.037)

PURE NOVA
05-03-2005, 03:07 AM
Thanks for who all had concerns for the 72 thriller. motor torn down, found a broken cam and piston so far. DefinitEly a junk motor. Will be ready in two weeks. Thanks again to all.
mark paine :wave:

richardpetey
05-03-2005, 09:55 PM
My hats off to you Mark, now that your a member of the "motor of the week club"............................................. :help:
The way you have to put a motor together every week I'm surprised none of the NASCAR engine shops haven't called you yet................. :eek:
All joking aside, you really have made a great improvement this year over last, and once you get this motor gremlin outta your racing life, you're gonna be a force in this years thriller class....................................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: