PDA

View Full Version : Looking for New Late Model motor rules????

LM13
05-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Can somebody out there help me with this question? I lost my motor on Sunday night. Just got done taking it apart only to find out that I have to start all over again building it from the pan up to the intake. Being that there is a new set of rules out there, I was wondering if anyone can tell me where they are? Since I have to start over again, I guess it would only be right to put together the latest thing that's allowed on the track. Am I allowed to run a fuel injected motor on a fab clip car or is that only allowed on a stock clip car? I can't find anything in the rules that are posted about this. I don't want to waste my money on something old when I can have the latest best thing that's allowed. Who do I talk to that can give me the answer to this question? I would like to race this weekend, but until I know what I can have I'm not going to be able to get started. Is there a fuel injected crate motor that's now legal? If so, where do I get it? It would make life a lot more simple and get me back a lot quicker. What's up? Please let me know soon, so I can get back to having fun racing at the Mt.
Phil
#13 late model

ladydriver
05-04-2005, 04:44 PM
I made a few calls and Greg, a freind (FRIEND?) of mine who races ASA, said he could get you what ever you need fron (FROM?) a fuel injection sys. to a whole set up wITH traction control. :applause: