PDA

View Full Version : Kasey Kane Does It

BWR
05-14-2005, 10:37 PM
KASEY KAhNE FINALLY GOT HIS 1ST WIN IN NEXTEL. THANK YOU KASEY KAhNE AND NASCAR FOR MENTIONING TOM BALDWIN SR. :applause:

michael
05-14-2005, 10:53 PM
alright good for him well deserved,i missed the race but will watch the rerun during the week

Rubbin&Racin
05-14-2005, 11:40 PM
:applause: Congratulations Kasey, awesome run...great to see him in Victory Lane :applause: :wave:

allhailunc
05-15-2005, 05:28 AM
actually caught then last dozen or so laps when I got home last night and that kid did one hell of a job holding off both Tony Stewart&Ryan Newman.Tony got door handle to door handle a couple of times but Kasey "closed the door" on him and once Tony&Ryan got hooked up Kasey decided it was "good bye Charlie".Knew it was only a matter of time before he made it to Victory lane :applause:

Mortgage Guy
05-15-2005, 04:42 PM
I actually got to watch the finish this morning "THE MONKEY IS FINALLY OFF HIS BACK" and now he goes to Lowes where he dominated last year before they broke the flywheel and hit the wall...Congrats to Tommy, he really needed this too..The real kicker here is that he won his first race at Richmond, who sponsored Tom Baldwin for many years, it could not have happened at a better place.

*rAcIn CuTiE*
05-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Awesome job by all... Kasey ran very well and the Dew crew had amazing pit stops. Congratulations Kasey, Tommy and all the guys, you did great!! :wave: :)

99racing
05-16-2005, 09:32 AM
congratulations to Kasey Kahne and crew on their first nextel cup win.. that was way over do...