PDA

View Full Version : Way to go "RJ"

allhailunc
05-15-2005, 05:22 AM
What did I tell you during the week?(besides I wanted another picture from victory lane)Starting from the rear of the field seems to suit you just fine doesn't it?That was one hell of a race you ran last night my good freind.What is that saying,oh yes,"the cream always rises to the top"and you proved that .Bit a couple of close bullets there and maybe closed your eyes on a couple of occasions(missing the car spinning into turn 1&actually going "way"outside 3 wide goinginto&coming out of 3/4)but you made it work.Congratulations on a masterful win and hope to see more of that this season :applause: :applause: :applause:

P.S. also want to thank you for that "JR" item only problem is when i brought it home the "boss" glommed onto it(lol)

Jeff T
05-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Wish I could have been there to see it! Heard it was an exciting race. Congrat's on win #52.

44chargerfan
05-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Great Race Roger you were on a rail all night

BOWATCHER
05-15-2005, 11:27 AM
congrats on the win and your sons special day also. Now tell us how fast did you travel enroute to the speedway yesterday?!!!!

Rubbin&Racin
05-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Congrats RJ, great driving...truly happy for ya! Way to go Opening Night!!! PS Have a Happy :) on the 18th....yes, we share the same day, so have a wonderfu, day and a great yr...your off to a great start for the season. :applause: :wave:

Ace
05-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Congrats RJ, very impressive drive to the front using the outside even going way outside in turn 3&4