PDA

View Full Version : Friday May 20th driver meeting

NEETS-1
05-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Format will be LM, Mod, SS, 4T.
Well...so far so good. We haven't hit 11pm on Fridays yet, even with the late start we had last week. The fan counts have been good (better than I expected for these cold nights).
Just a few things I want to touch on and I'll leave the rest up to Ed on Friday;
As I announced last week, I am going to start awarding the winners with Plaques in each division every week. I know when I raced....I wanted something to remember my wins. I have purchased plaques for all the winners this season from the first week until now (can't leave them out). I will hand them out this week in the meeting.
Late models- should have the new 1070s in this week available for purchase, although you can still use this week to burn off the 1055s. We will try this on all 4 corners for a few weeks and then we will re-determine if that is ok. If there are still problems, I will work on it until we reach a solution.
Thrillers- Listen guys...ya gotta get the "enduro" spirit out of weekly racing!!! I seen more enduro moves out there last Friday than in one of my 150 lap NEETS shows, lol. Take it easy...lay off the gas when ya spin to the infield. We had more rocks on that track than Liz Taylor has on her fingers and toes. Two words of wisdom..." yellow flag"....'nuff said.
Everybody put on a great show for the fans in a timely fashion and that's what it's all about....We're gettin' there....but miles to go. We want to be the best!!!!
Thanx,