PDA

View Full Version : Thank You "BG"

allhailunc
05-22-2005, 08:02 AM
Thanks a lot, Bobby, for that little item for our friend. He kept taking it out of his bag and looking at it. It made his day. :applause:

Jones44
05-23-2005, 05:36 AM
.... and thanks also for putting on a display of hard, clean driving. Too bad Tony didn't appreciate it.....

maestri fan 1
05-23-2005, 10:47 AM
My opinion on the battle between Tony and Mr. Gardner: If he could have passed Tony, he would have. I'll grant there was bumping going on, but that's racing. As for what I saw, Mr. Gardner was doing everything in his power to turn Tony around. Oh well, that's racing.

LennyCosta46
05-23-2005, 08:29 PM
How can you say Bobby was "doing everything in his power to turn him around" when his front bumper was even with Tony's driver's door entering the turns?

RacinRob
05-23-2005, 08:54 PM
The 36 clearly was pushing the 45 into the infield every run Bobby made. Its one thing to block but don't force someone onto the infield!

allhailunc
05-24-2005, 05:29 AM
If "BG" wanted to, Tony would have been spinning more than a child's toy top. It was the classic case of a faster truck being held up by someone making their vehicle "extra wide". There was more blocking there than William, "The Refridgerator", Perry did for "Sweetness". :mad:

originalpoet
05-24-2005, 07:41 AM
Maestri Fan, most times I agree with your posts, but were you watching the same race as everyone else Saturday? As RacinRob stated, the 45 was CLEARLY inside the 36 at the start/finish line and was run COMPLETLY off the race track...apparently the race officials in charge agree... I really expected more from "Mr. Giarraputo"...

racing#s
05-24-2005, 09:03 AM
JAM has a few pics of the 2 trucks mentioned getting together posted on front page.

maestri fan 1
05-24-2005, 10:52 AM
Original Poet, I'm happy to hear that you agree with me most of the time, it makes me feel that I actually have a voice. I was going to paste a picture, but it is toO large. Check in the photo gallery, it clearly shows the 2 goinG at it. To be honest, I thought it was very exciting racing.