PDA

View Full Version : Jam Pics

DAN D.
05-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Nice pictures on the Jam from this past Saturday'S racing. Thanks to Jim Laird, the "ROOKIE" Long Island Jam Photographer, Nice Job, things get better with time. Being the other photographers had previous commitments, without Jim, we would have no pics and without RGEE, they would not be put up on the Jam. Thanks :)

BWR
05-22-2005, 10:23 AM
DITTO :applause:

unowho243
05-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks guys i just wish i could have gotten more. I had to watch my Brother, so most of the time I was in the Grandstand taking those pictures and a lot of them had to be scrapped because the fence got in the way. But next week, I will have more, don't you worry! -Jim

racing#s
05-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Many more pics coming up soon, lots of action & wreck shots....RGEE'S working on them,stay tuned

RGeeProductions
05-22-2005, 11:40 AM
I QUIT...........................Well, taking a break I mean....LOL. Little rougher to do pictures this week. Whenever there are 2 photographers, it is tougher to fit each photographers into timeline, so, I hope I am close, LOL. When the "in progress" is gone from front page, pictures will be final. Keep checking...

BWR
05-22-2005, 04:00 PM
RGEE, don't worry, take your time, it's very much appreciated that you guys take a lot of your own time to do this.

Charlie's Angel
05-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Jimmy,, I want to say you did a fantastic job out there Saturday. You took great pics of our car. Even with watching your lil brother, it didn't interfere with a job well done!! You go Jimmy! I believe you may have found your calling. Good for you! :)