PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

RacinRob
05-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Just wanted to say I was glad Fancy Farmer walked away from that terrible crash between 1 and 2. Car is wrecked bad! I hopE he gets it back together and I'm just glad (there are) no serious injuries.

unowho243
05-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Ditto, that was a hard hit. I was walking past the wall as he hit, and Man, that was hard!

KickItUp
05-22-2005, 10:19 PM
First of all, glad he is ok.. That was a terrible crash.. Second, it is very unfortunate that this had to happen.. It could have been avoided.. :mad:
All I will say more is the reason for this wreck, the lack of respect for human life, something needs to be done, this was not the first time, this will not be the last.. :(
I recall a post I made last year about this very same thing.. Only it wasn't as bad a crash as this latest one.. I will have to go digging up posts..

KickItUp
05-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Ok, I think I found which post it was, but seems old posts open up blank.. Any ideas?

RGeeProductions
05-22-2005, 10:36 PM
I believe database only goes back so far because of changing servers and some forum hackers, which effected A LOT of forums on the web.

unowho243
05-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Kick it up who did the last Accident involve?

outlawfab
05-23-2005, 07:34 AM
There is no point in saying who did what to who in this case. It doesn't change the end result. Dave is doing fine because we have good safety equipment in the car. don't be cheap when it comes to safety! Good seat, extra side supports, leg supports, extra nets inside the car, HANS device, and a good helmet.... well you get the point. The car is replaceable, your body isn't. Am I happy with what went on on the track? Hell no, and I am pissed off about it, but the biggest thing is the car did it's job, as well as the safety equipment, in protecting my friend.

Brian Schwarz

unowho243
05-23-2005, 09:53 AM
Amen Tell Dave i said hi and better luck next week. -Jim

oldschool
05-23-2005, 10:32 AM
I was toO busy watching the front, can anyone explain what happened. It sounded like a right front blew, then the 1x went straiGHt into the wall. Glad Dave was O.K.

KickItUp
05-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Well, from my vantage point, I was watching the 1x when he came back after pitting, he was flying.. He was passing cars inside, outside.. He came up on the 23, from what I saw, and went to pass him as well on the outside, and just as he was making the pass, cleanly, the 23 turned right.. That is what I saw.. :confused:

Outlaw is right, no point in blaming at this point, point is the driver is ok.. I am just annoyed that some *drivers* (in all divisons) actually don't think about consequnces of their actions, whether intentional or just plain stupidity.. These are not toys, and life is not fixable.. Some of these guys need to start using their heads, and if they can't, then stay in the rear or go home..

unowho243
05-23-2005, 11:33 AM
I totally agree, Kickitup and I saw the same thing. I was walking rite (RIGHT!) next to the wall when Dave hit! It was One of the hardest hits I've seen!