PDA

View Full Version : 4 Wide Racing At Riverhead!!!!

JunkYardRacer34
05-22-2005, 09:29 PM
:mad: LasT Time I Checked, Riverhead Was Tight Racing 3 Wide, Let Alone 4 Wide. What Was The 67 ThinkinG Trying To Go 4 Wide And Causing People (TO LOSE) A Chance To Win. The Officials Should Of (HAVE???) Done Something About His Driven (DRIVING???)All Night. Well?

LongIslandJam
05-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Since Wayne Okula isn't able to post, this post is from him:

"In regard to 4-wide racing, you can come down to my pit and watch the DVD. Me and Artie Pedersen got tangled forcing the condition. And about supposed favoritism, did you forget that I got penalized last week for jumping a start."

If you would like to contact Wayne further, stop by his pit. He'll be free to answer any of your questions.

nobandwagonhere
05-23-2005, 02:54 PM
Artie Petersen clearly had Wayne in the dirt. If you watched the lap before, in 3 & 4, Petersen came down on Wayne, and Wayne backed out and let him correct himself. :applause: :applause: :applause:

CheckerWon
05-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Wayne and i talked about what happened during the race and congratulated each other on our finishes from this past sat. Communication is the best medicine ......everyone should try it !!!! It's funny how other people make more of something than it actually is.... By the way 3 wide is part of racing at some point or another , hopefully everyone comes out of it o.k. As far as any of the rookies out there , the best advice I can give you is to pick a line and stay there, this way the other drivers can pass YOU clean,otherwise I don't care how many years of expeirence you have .....soomethings gonna go wrong ...lol Artie