PDA

View Full Version : mod driver #2/ mod driver #49

TMAC
05-23-2005, 01:05 PM
JR
Just have to say you are some driver, I was never a fan of yours [but was pulling for you down at the Turkey Derby last year] MAN! You can drive the wheels off that car. You were passing 2 and 3 cars a lap. I enjoy watching good racing.

Chris
Another guy I was never a fan of, but MAN!, you get most out of that car week in week out [congrats on first race on opening night, I hope you get more during season]

I truly like watching all, but a few have something special.
How cool would it be after last Saturday for these 2 to run a 10 lap sprint all by themselves? I can dream can't I?

TractionControl
05-23-2005, 04:16 PM
TMAC not sure if you saw the 1st 14 laps of this race. I saw the 2 squeeze the 49 into the wall off turn 4. Going into turn 1, the 49 did what most drivers would've done in that position, and that was to drill the 2, who went around. :applause: The 49 was on the move, riding the OUTSIDE and after maybe 5 laps or so, the yellow comes out and then the 49 is black flagged. :mad: That's Riverhead for you. :disgusted

unowho243
05-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Listen, I am not a #2 fan by any stretch, but give the kid a break! That was the cleanest I've ever seen him drive. He was on his best behavior and I think everyone on this forum is getting sick of hearing HE Did this, SHE did that! :mad:

featherlite x
05-24-2005, 09:23 AM
I am not a fan of either driver. What I saw, at the end of the front stretch, was the 49 on the outside, going ballistic passing cars at will, and when he got past the two car, the two car ran him high in the fence. The 49 caught the wheel just in time and gave some pay back. I don't know what he was thinking, his car was running great, he could HAVE kept on going. What I don't get is why the officials waited so long to make a call on it. The 49 went from 12th to 3rd by then. Seemed a little late. TOo bad for both cars. If the 2 would just drive his car like he has proven he can do at Riverhead, they both would HAVE (or did you mean WOULD'VE???-WJ) finished very well. Can't wait to see the restart. :disgusted

RACENUT
05-24-2005, 10:46 AM
featherlite x- that is exactly what I saw. I can't believe they put the 49 in the rear when the next yellow came out.

featherlite x
05-24-2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the fix WJ. (Grammar Police) I will try and speak in perfect sentences, next time I reply to a post.

The Bullfather
05-24-2005, 04:27 PM
"I think everyone on this forum is getting sick of hearing HE Did this, SHE did that!"-Unowho243

I don't believe anyone has complained about Marissa or Peggy Smith! :lol:

unowho243
05-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Lol i know but i didnt wanna just say he because that wouldnt be cool! :cool:

chris061
05-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Well in reference to featherlitex's post.The race is far from over,if nothing stupid happens don't be suprised to see jr in contention for the win at the end of the race, because that car was flying!
chris busick