PDA

View Full Version : Question Re: Avatars

Charlie's Angel
05-24-2005, 02:06 PM
I was wondering who was in charge of making the avatars of the car numbers? Ex: 99,33,84 etc. I was wondering if you could make a 25 for Charlie Rittenhouse. I would really appreciate it. You did such a good job with the others. I thought it may be RGee.. but I wasn't sure.

LongIslandJam
05-24-2005, 02:49 PM
Traci Parisi & The Vinyl Answer provided us with all the numbers she created for her clients. Other vinyl lettering places have yet to step up to the plate. However, I'm sure Richie could make one up for your fav driver. Hey Richie you reading this? :p

broz
05-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Remember....
Richie is taking a break...

Basically....

The keg aint' empty yet :D

RGeeProductions
05-24-2005, 08:16 PM
Hey Hey Hey !!!! I quit drinking when my cousin passed on!!! As for an avatar number, tell me who you want done here and I probably have the car from the pictures I took and can extract it and size it for you. No problem. Break?? I don't get any breaks here. If it's not pictures {saturdays racing}, it's more pictures{profiles} or flash movies.......

UPDATE: OOPS!!! I re-read your post and I will get ya a 25 avatar by the weekend Angel!!!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE: DONE!!!! Email me angel!!!

TRIPLE UPDATE: Hey Angel!!! Just right click my avatar and "save picture as", then you can use as yours....

LongIslandJam
05-25-2005, 06:58 AM
Very pretty avatar for a green car :rolleyes:

Rubbin&Racin
05-25-2005, 09:07 AM
RG...Avatar is really nice, wow, I love the name on it, great job! :applause: :wave:

Charlie's Angel
05-25-2005, 09:12 AM
I LOVE IT!!! Did I say I loved it?? Oh that's because I do. RG you're the best. You did a great job! Thank you so much!! :)

RGeeProductions
05-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Your welcome!!!!