PDA

View Full Version : Alarm Clock please?!

BlingxBling
05-25-2005, 12:04 PM
Ok, so as usual I booked my weekend beyond its capacity for time. Sunday I will be pleasantly..or should I say drunkenly parked in lovely Bronx NY to cheer on the Yankees, as they take on the Bo. Sox! GO YANKEES!!!! Great huh? Right, too bad it is an evening game...starts at 8pm.....won't be over til like eh...12am and then the hike back to PA...I am expecting my arrival to be around 4am(traffic and being careful of NYPD will cause a delay)...any bets to see if I am up and awake for the 1pm show???? Hope to see you all there...and just maybe I wont be hung over.....

Geno
05-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey Bling…be careful if you’re asleep in the lot at the track…or, at a minimum, keep one eye open. :confused: Your car might end up on the front stretch as the Osama-mobile! :eek:

BlingxBling
05-25-2005, 07:51 PM
No worries, being asleep at the track isnt the issue, its waking up out of my bed and getting to the track for 1pm that is. Maybe I will just go to the track straight from NY and sleep...put a big sign on my car that says "Wake me up at noon!"

RGeeProductions
05-25-2005, 08:03 PM
I will give NYC the warning.....................LOL. Heya stranger!!!!

richardpetey
05-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Your in Luck Ms. Bling......................................... ;)
Just about the time the "Jankees" finish beating up the "bean-town" boys, I should be passing through on my way home from another Grand Riverhead experience........................................ ............ :eek:
Just stick your thumb out on the Cross Bronx Expressway and I'll pull ya up on the rollback and you can nap all the way home................ :lol:
Just gotta make one pitstop in NJ, reload enduro cars, and we'll deliver you right to the Mountain Speedway parking lot............... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY....................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

BlingxBling
05-26-2005, 07:48 PM
There will be no hitch hiking or thumb holding out experience of any kind for me when the town BRONX is in the same statement. I will be tired, but I am young and able to do this stuff....will just have to have the empty beer cans taken out of the cooler and replaced with new full ones when I return, a few winks of sleep and I will be good as new :-D I won't be around til Monday...see ya all there!!