PDA

View Full Version : I made it!

BlingxBling
05-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Ok, so I made it to the event today..on time nonetheless! The highlight of the race...Bobby Pease climbing out of his car on a mission. Grrrr...who was that a$$ clown who hit Bobby's car at the end of the race??? My vulgarity got me in trouble in the stands..but, oh well...you have to stand up for the people you are cheering on, right? Especially Bobby Pease!!! Anyway, I went to the pits after the rain fell...and Bobby was leaving as I walked in :*-( No hugs to give out today....Awesome race...awesome crowd! Even though there was no after party! Can't wait til July!

richardpetey
05-30-2005, 10:14 PM
Peaseman had to make a quick exit........his son had a 104.5 fever and just was admitted to the hospital............................. :(
Hopefully everything is OK with the little bumpy head.................................... :help:
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Geno
05-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Hopefully everything turns out okie dokie & the little tyke's back home soon.

Heck, with Bobby driving him to the hospital, maybe the his boy will get the rough ride of the day!

GaryL314
05-31-2005, 01:43 PM
What was the deal with that guy slamming into the Bobby Pease car after the race? I only caught the end of it, when I heard the cars slam. :confused: