PDA

View Full Version : Let's Clear the Air

rpkulik
05-31-2005, 12:02 PM
My car is NOT LEGAL. Since I tell this to anyone who cares to ask, I AM NOT CHEATING. Quite simply, I run what I have. So there is no need, after the race, while waiting to be waived off the track, for any official to get in my face and rattle off a list of ways he is going to disqualify me. It is confrontational and bad form since I should have the courtesy of going through tech before being DQ'd.

I think we all had a good example of why everyone needs to chill out a little.

NEETS-1
05-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Huh......?

wade0212
05-31-2005, 07:07 PM
yea my brother finished seventh in the 4cyl. event and he got disqualified for wearing a short sleeve shirt. well he also had one off set tire so he would have been dq'ed anyway. he just never thought he would do so well and thats all he had tire wise. but in my opinion that isnt right if someone has everyting else right on there car and they get dq'ed because they wernt wearing long sleeves. i also looked in the rules and didnt see it. please tell me if i missed it.

Bobby Pease
05-31-2005, 08:03 PM
HUH? again !

NEETS-1
05-31-2005, 08:25 PM
Two cars were dqed for wrong size tires....he could've gotten dqed for short sleeve shirt, because it was announced in the driver's meetings, on the website, in print, and on the forum for years.
It is common knowledge to wear long sleeves in an enduro. It does not say anywhere in the rules you cannot "P" on pit road...but you can't. Same goes for long sleeves. If I wrote every thing you can and cannot do at my races, you would need an extra pick up truck for the rulebook.

wade0212
05-31-2005, 08:34 PM
Alright thanks for clearing that up for me. You do not need to answer my post on the other page because it is practically the same thing. sorry if i was any inconvenience.

richardpetey
05-31-2005, 08:38 PM
The rules read: Flamesuit or flameproof jacket....................... O:)
Unless your wearing designer flamesuits, I have never seen one with short sleeves, hehe.................................... :help:
Wearing short sleeves doesn't make you a bad person..................... :cool:
You can always cover the burn scars with tattoos................. :eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

GaryL314
06-01-2005, 08:27 AM
Racing without sleeves? :confused: Must be a new form of air conditioning :-B

2j Late Model
06-01-2005, 08:43 AM
I never knew you couldn't "P" on pit road. I guess that is why everyone was staring at me when I did it. Now that should be in the rule book. LOL :wave:

Jason 2j

Geno
06-01-2005, 08:57 AM
J-Mac-

I saw, but didn't wanna say anything. By the way, you "P" sitting down?? :confused: :) :eek: :applause:

LOL, sorry Jason couldn’t resist! What I meant was…#2 (sitting down)?….wasn’t trying to call you a female!

2j Late Model
06-01-2005, 10:10 AM
What have I done to you?????? That was a punch below the belt. :mad: Your turn will come my friend, it will come. LOL :wave: :wave: