PDA

View Full Version : just a suggestion for saftey

2crew
05-31-2005, 01:00 PM
i just want to say i have been watching the turn two flagger every week, and some of the things he does scare me. I see the yellow flying in his hand prior to the start/finish flaggers flag, and then the race continues under green while his yellow is still out, flyin away. also, when there is a caution or even when the race is under green, he stands out on the edge of the track, just like he is waiting for someone to come and hit him. i would hate to see any thing (ANYTHING= ONE WORD!) happen to any one (ANYONE=ONE WORD!) out there, so i am just bringing this to someone's attention. i also noticed that he does not watch track traffic while he is out on the track during a caution, so even if there is something about to happen, he won't see it. no bashing, just a little help to avoid an accident.

Busted Knuckles
06-03-2005, 12:27 PM
I have some worn out 1055's. Since there is a Michelin Man, Mountain Speed Way could have it's own Hoosier Man. We could duct tape about four tires together and let him hop on in. It would be great for the fans and publicity for Hoosier.