PDA

View Full Version : Pit Side Maintenance

Busted Knuckles
05-31-2005, 04:34 PM
First off, for those of you that did not make it to race or watch the Enduro race yesterday, you missed out on one hell of a spectatular event. Great job Billy B!!! But while sitting on the bleachers, near the bottom on the pit side, I believe an anaconda slithered under my feet. The weeds are turning into trees. I always like the saying, "One hand washes the other". Since we now run Friday nights, that leaves Saturday and Sundays somewhat open to have some free time. Is there some way to set up a "maintenance day" for those drivers or crew members that want to participate by offering to stop in and cut grass, wack some bushes, etc.... for the mere price of free "pit side" admission?? Of course, they'll need to bring their own equipment. But if you do the math, average salary in our great state is $8.00 an hour. Pit side admission $25.00. In 3 hours, a lot can get accomplished. It might not be worth it for those that travel a distance but...... Just My 2Cents worth!!

88racer
05-31-2005, 05:29 PM
I think it sounds like a great idea! :lol:

I bet you'd be suRprised at the response.

Sue

NEETS-1
05-31-2005, 09:55 PM
Too late...I noticed that Monday and have already talked to a green growth suppression technologist crew. I am awaiting their answer.

JustRacin
05-31-2005, 11:58 PM
Careful Billy, with a job title like that you may end up paying more. LOL

bs4283
06-13-2005, 03:34 PM
hey billy, just wondering how you made out with the green growth suppression technologist crew you said you had talked to. Some of the cars were gettin' lost in the in-field, not to mention the pits. :confused: ..

2j Late Model
06-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Last time I head of a name like "green growth suppression technologist" It was a scam, and by the looks of it, it was. I could bring my own mower next week and charge $3.00 per cut or two cuts for $5.00. I could also ferterlize if wanted for a little extra charge. Where not only Mac Brothers Racing we are also Mac Brothers Mowers. Our logo is You grow it we cut it. LOL

Jason 2j