PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For The Send Off in Fig 8 Demo Bus

Rubbin&Racin
05-31-2005, 06:16 PM
:D Andy and I want to say Thank you to our friend and family, Annette Knotoff, for making the Fig 8 Demo Bus a Tribute to us. Yes, we gave Annette the bus for her friend Joe to run for the night, after that we were told to be at the track for the night. Well, we show up at 6pm take a walk in the back to see our old bus and there it was, all lettered beautifully to match Andy's Late Model lettering and #84 on the back of it with a Farewell to us. I totally lost it and cried. Andy and I want to thank Annette from the bottom of our hearts for making this bus special, and dedicating it to us. I will always remember this night and the love we felt from all.. Thanks to Rusty Turbush for driving it out on to the Track and making laps until the driver Joe Intermaggio could race it. On lap 8, the bus flipped SLIM JIM...sorry SLIM, but the bus is still running and I have been told it will continue to run until it no longer can. That bus sat for over 7 years in our yard and started right up the day Andy had to move it, amazing, so Good Luck to Joe in his future Fig 8's with this Bus. Again, thank you to all who made this night possible for Andy and I, and you all know who you are. Andy and I will miss all of you at Riverhead, our family and friends. :wave: THANKS ANNETTE...WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEART!!!!!