PDA

View Full Version : I will explain the after race Incident..! BS..

Bobby Pease
05-31-2005, 10:51 PM
I think I race quite clean, and some people think Kindness is weakness. Or in this case, not slamming into someone is "weakness".. Here is the story in short.. I was following the # 48, brown wagon looking thing in the 4cyl race. For about 8 laps, he kept coming down on me in the turns, and I kept letting off the gas, not wanting to spin him out (dump him).. FINALLY I make it by him only to get DUMPED in the 1st turn we enter..By luck I held on only to get hit a 2nd time in the 2nd turn.. OK, you got the point..NOW, the race is over and I asked him why he tried to send me after I let him go for 8 laps previously, His reply.."thats how I race". OK, so we had a few words, still no big deal.. Then MATT (FLAGGER) told me to drive to the infield, I started my car, and turned in front of the 48 car to go to the infield, and he yelled "F-U", put it in drive and slammed my car in the driver's side. At this time, MATT (FLAGGER) grabbed me as I was getting out of my car, and # 48 drove into the pits...
MORAL>>>> NOT 1 person has been black flagged for rough riding and believe me, there are a LOT of drivers who dont like to get passed out there and they slam you as you go by, EVERYONE sees it except the officials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In 3 races, nobody has seen an intentional dump or slam?? come on!! Drivers like ROBIN VOLLMOELLOR, Pat Verwys, Dr D, Uncle Petey, Gentile, Woot, Wink, Slee, Johnson, White and Myself and other clean drivers, have to pay for the NON-enforcement of the Rough Driving rule!
This guy in the # 48 wasn't even warned AFTER he hit me when the race was over!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ok..there it is! hope I didnt bore ya!
see yaz soon............Bobby P :eek:

Rich Johnson
06-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Bobby
Next time you see him at the track...we should get together BEFORE the race and go talk to him as a group...Billy has made it clear " this is not how we race"...
Billy and Matt are too busy to notice all the "Dirty deeds" that go on.
I am sure Matt was just trying to "keep the pease"... :mad: ...
We could use a "sergeant at arms", OR a "punisher", OR we could just deal with it ourselves..

RACINRICH

BlingxBling
06-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Bobby I watched you all race...you raced really dirty.. JUST FRIKIN KIDDING! I actually saw what happened from the time the lil wagon pulled up and then ran into your car...only because I was in the midst of trying to explain to my best friend who you were lol! People are grimey...I suppose from seeing you talk on here I figured you were always a way mellow person..didn't expect to see you hop out of the car...brush it off...thats what makes you better than that *** clown! Besides its about time you did get a dent on that car anyways...must not have been your weekend. I actually came into the pits looking for ya...hell I give up!!