PDA

View Full Version : Busy Bee Bytes................

richardpetey
06-01-2005, 08:22 PM
The monday mountain memorial mega-motion mixer is in the books and thanks to the Bartley Blacksheep Bamboozle Factor........YES......It rained again.................. :mad:
It was great to see "our enduro family" together again...nothing makes me happier.................... :D
Hats off to Robin Vollmoeller, last race I joked about him winning with one hand and wondered what he could do with two hands.....well I guess we found out................................. :p
Good racing by Jr Johnson and Gentleman Joe in the big car race....right up to the wet-down, hehe................................. ;)
Hey!!!! Whats up with the cell phones and the radios in the enduro cars? I'm now at a disadvantage because I don't have "LOJAK for HUMANS"............ :confused:
Was it me or did some of you guys/gals see a pickup stuffed with 3 people and the tailgate hanging off?.............Man! Talk about a scene from the Dukes of Hazard..................................... :help:
Speedo and Son gave a live demonstration of a maytag dryer: Turn up the heat and put'er in the spin cycle....................................... :eek:
Congrats to Harry Sager(61S) for the best appearing small car.................. :applause:
Hey Mark P.! How was the racing in the great swamp, see any alligators?........................ :lol:
Way to go Kevin and April Mak(830) you beat me in my own car, hehe, its amazing how that Ford takes a licking and keeps on ticking............. :rolleyes:
Hey Peeps, this is a great series and excellent place to have fun so pay a little more attention to the safety items in your cars...............I wanna see everybody leave the track with a SMILE on their face................ :)
Can't wait for the Smacker.......................UNCLE PETEY
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

wade0212
06-01-2005, 09:10 PM
I was in the stands during the big car race and during the one red flag saw you (number 43 right) going back and forth over the start finsih line. I guess you were trying to see if it would put more laps on your transponder. I thought that was kind of funny. I think it was you.

richardpetey
06-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Yes, I confess that was me............................ O:)
Thought I was adding a few laps, hehe......till I found out they turn the scoring transponders off during the red flags........................ :rolleyes:
Now I do it just until Matt, our flagman, shows me the blackflag.............. :eek:
I think the crowd gets a kick out of it also..................... ;)
UNCLE PETEY.......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

wade0212
06-01-2005, 09:34 PM
I saw him threaten you with the black flag. lol. I liked the paint job on your car too. You should have gotton best appearing.

JAGGZxJAGERx96
06-02-2005, 05:38 PM
"Speedo and Son gave a live demonstration of a maytag dryer: Turn up the heat and put'er in the spin cycle....................................... "

HAHAHA now thats funny :p

Nice to finally get out there, I had a blast minus my car just not wanting to turn :disgusted .. hope i can get all the kinks out of my beast b4 the smacker, but like i said i had a blast. Nice to finally meet Billy and Geno and others.. cant wait to do this again..

Catch ya L8Rz!

richardpetey
06-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Congratulations to Pappy(#02), I think he won an enduro lottery............. :drool:
He came rolling into pits for the busy bee affair with a brand new turbo-diesel crew cab dually hauling a shiny 28ft. enclosed trailer............. :cool:
Hey PAP? Did you inherit a trailer park or something.................... :eek:
Maybe you won an episode of FEAR-FACTOR in that enduro machine of yours........... :applause:
I know, I know! You and Speedo did a documentary film on the last 200 yrs. in enduro racing and Fox Sports paid ya big money..................... :help:
Tell us PAP! Is "The Donald" your secret sponsor.................... :confused:
UNCLE PETEY............... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: