PDA

View Full Version : Fair is Fair

Golf Guy
06-01-2005, 10:41 PM
OK, I have waited 3 days to see any posts' but nothing, and I know it is RHR season but let me write this. When Jimmie Johnson gets in an accident we get all these quick comments about golden boy this and golden boy that. Now Earnhardt jr. takes out 3-4 cars including his teammate and nothing?(with probably the stupidest driving move of the season) JJ puts on the best driving exhibition all season and still nothing? I think you all need to take off your jr. colored glasses and give the JJ some credit.

unowho243
06-01-2005, 11:12 PM
GO JIMMIE! Thats all i have to say about it lol!
Git r Dun

allhailunc
06-02-2005, 05:32 AM
I have to agree there. JJ has run some great races & proved it Saturday(although it would have been nice to see Bobby win). he has, though, been the center of a few "controversies" on the track and his moves can sometimes be very questionable. As for Jr- I don't know what the "F" he was thinking-taking out your own man and in the process a couple others to boot. "Rubberhead" better get his thoughts clear as to his & his teams objectives or old "Ironhead" just might come back and kick his ***. JR, for the first time ever, I can sadly say I was very, very disappointed/disgusted by what you did to Mikey. Rremember, what goes around, comes around, so don't ***** when he "plants you". :mad:

Jones44
06-02-2005, 05:45 AM
Tony Eury Sr's comments after the incident (at least what was shown on FOX) were right on the mark. "Strange things" always seem to happen when the 8 and 15 get together.

unowho243
06-02-2005, 08:38 AM
JR is a Bonehead end of story lol

Mortgage Guy
06-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Jimmie Johnson still drives me crazy but this sport has really changed...You have a single car team like Schrader get a top 10 and he has been running great the last few weeks and you only hear about it on his show...As far as Jr, there could be a 4 car battle for the lead and Jr is going for 29th place and will show that first...They really make you dislike certain people..As far as Saturday night, only one word comes to my mind "JEALOUSY". He cried about his crew and said he needed better. Michael Waltrip has out performed him all year and he can't deal with it. If Mikey didn't break a motor in the first 2 races (leading, and 3rd, at the time), he would even be ahead of Jr in the points..In the end, it was a good race for JJ and he deserves credit for that, even though he still a weapon.

maestri fan 1
06-02-2005, 10:42 AM
In defense of Dale he had an extremely ill handling racecar. I happenEd to be at the race. When he went to pass WaLtrip, he was told he was clear. I had him on the scanner. But I do like Jimmie. GO JIMMIE!!!

LongIslandJam
06-02-2005, 12:15 PM
On a side note, whatever happened to these guys being "pros." Has the youth movement deteriotated the quality of racing. 22 cautions? Geez and I thought a Saturday night event was bad. Our guys are a hell of a lot more professional than the guys in Cup (yes, all of them just about). Maybe youth isn't the answer... :rolleyes:

Richie
06-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Even Ray Charles doesn't need to be told "you're clear" when you're still behind the car.

LongIslandJam
06-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Don't forget about Rusty and Newman. :eek:

Rich Johnson
06-06-2005, 09:14 PM
We can beat on Tony Stewart this week...It was not only Jeff who got ruffed up... I liked Johnson's crewchief's reference to New York..
(Meaning the banquet)

RACINRICH