PDA

View Full Version : PoconoThunder.com's future lies in your hands

LongIslandJam
06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
After trying to keep up with maintaining 2 sites, I have decided that if the proper personnel are not found by June 15, PoconoThunder.com will be shut down indefinitely. RacerHub will not maintain a subpar site and hurt our reputation by providing lackluster service.

The ball is in your ballpark. If noone steps up, its a sad testament to the spirit of racing in the Poconos. You guys seem to have a ball racing, so why not help promote the sport, by helping out PoconoThunder.com? The following positions are needed to be filled.

Chief Director: responsible for running the site, promoting the site, and organizing personnel. No experience is necessary, just a passion for the sport. HTML editing (i.e. Frontpage or Dreamweaver) and Photoshop experience is a plus.

News Editor: responsible for posting news to the site. HTML editing (i.e. Frontpage or Dreamweaver) knowledge is needed.

Photo Editor (Mahoning only): responsible for posting photos to the site. Photoshop knowledge is needed.

Results Editors (Mahoning, Mountain, NEETS): responsible for posting results and maintaing driver profiles. No knowledge of HTML or Photoshop needed, but good spelling and punctuation is required.

If you can help out in any capacity, e-mail me at JAckley@racerhub.com . Help out PoconoThunder.com so we can help out the Pocono area racers and help them prosper.

Geno
06-03-2005, 10:11 PM
JA, maybe you should try posting this on one of the other forums as well. PT is a great site & would hate to see it disappear!

LongIslandJam
06-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Which forums do you recommend?

Seems that most of the Mountain competitors frequent this site... Maybe Mahoning's?

Geno
07-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Anything look promising for the site's future?

LongIslandJam
07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Lot of folks have e-mailed me, but nothing has materialized. My e-mail is still open at Jackley@racerhub.com and you can e-mail me for my phone number as well.

I am awaiting one phone call today, maybe that will be the lucky one.