PDA

View Full Version : Checkered Dreams

88racer
06-03-2005, 11:06 PM
:applause: I would like to start off by announcing that we have a date scheduled for our first event of the year. It will be Sunday, July 31st at the NASCARE Neets enduro! The children joining us will be...

Kayla-age 12- and John-age 5! I'm very excited about meeting these two. I have to tell you, Kayla came to us as a direct result of the article by Geno!!!! :applause:

I have to thank Joan for allowing us to display the blanket we have for sale for Checkered Dreams at the photo booth. After seeing the blanket, Mac Brothers Racing came up with the awesome idea of having a blanket personalized with their team name and donating it to one of the kids. They have chosen to donate their blanket to Kayla. This is such a great idea, I love it and the kids will to. So a very, very special thanks goes out to Marissa, Jason and all of the Mac Brothers Racing Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If you are interested in being a blanket sponsor, or a full sponsor for a future event, please feel free to let me know. :p

We could use your help on a few small issues. As always we are in need of used helmets, any condition. We have them repainted and they end up being a favorite part of the kids night.

We are also collecting Hershey wrappers and Bags. These will be used to get racing items either to use at the auction in January or give to the kids if possible. I have a collection box at the photo stand for your convience. Did you know Jolly Ranchers were made by Hershey?????

Thanks again to everyone for supporting Checkered Dreams and the kids.

If you would like to learn more please visit www.jackie88racing.com

Sue Ziegler
Checkered Dreams

Geno
06-07-2005, 09:54 PM
:) :) Looking forward to it Sue. It was great in October seeing Kayla (a different one) and Jason having such a great time.

We know for a fact that the drivers also enjoyed signing those helmets & meeting the kids. :drool:

Let me (or us) know what also you might need, and we'll get everyone hooked up! :cool:

:p Also, thanks to the Mac-attack crew & also, Ms. NEETS for offering to create those famous photo albums.