PDA

View Full Version : Racers Night Out Saturday

NEETS-1
06-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Don't forget about "RNO" tonight at DANNO'S on rt 309 in Hazleton at 7:30pm. There will be "DDD".....Dancin' :applause: , Drinkin' :drool: and Debauchery :rolleyes: , lol.
Mountain Speedway cars will also be on display.

NEETS-1
06-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it...my boys car got hit and had to do some repair as he is going away tomorrow morning.
How did it go???

CJfilms
06-06-2005, 11:13 AM
It went well Billy, i will be sending Ed some pics later today for EVERYONE to see which means i will be making some NEW enemies too! The fun began as soon as i pulled in... literally... Of all people, I was the one who brought the cops there. :D Long story short, a group of girls hit the side of my TWO WEEK OLD CAR with their door and tried to run, didn't happen. Cops came, took the info and later arrested them for hit and run(I think, waiting to see police report) and being stoned out of thier minds... :lol: :lol:

The car isn't bad, it's a small dent nonethless it is a dent on a NEW car.

You should ask Marisa how the rest of the night went! :drool:

Joe :wave:

NEETS-1
06-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Well...it sounded interesting. Wish I could've made it, but my boy needed me more than a bunch of "crazies", lol. I did get his car road worthy for his planned trip.
There is nothing worse than a hit and run driver...at least you caught the ones who hit your car, Joe....The estimate was done on my boys car this morning and it came to over $3,700 damage. Nice, huh.
Ok, so give me the low down...who embarrassed who, who got naked, who danced like a sick dog, who puked from too much booze...who, who, who?