PDA

View Full Version : We Need Your Help!!!!

CJfilms
06-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Attention everyone!!!! Go to www.poconothunder.com - it is a great site dedicated to racing in the poconos and is linked to many other short tracks in the NE. But this site is in danger of being shut down due to lack of personel. If there is anyone out there willing to help out, please send an email to JA @ JAckley@racerhub.com
Specific duties include:
Chief Director: responsible for running the site, promoting the site, and organizing personnel. No experience is necessary, just a passion for the sport. HTML editing (i.e. Frontpage or Dreamweaver) and Photoshop experience is a plus.

News Editor: responsible for posting news to the site. HTML editing (i.e. Frontpage or Dreamweaver) knowledge is needed.

Photo Editor (Mahoning only): responsible for posting photos to the site. Photoshop knowledge is needed.

Results Editors (Mahoning, Mountain, NEETS): responsible for posting results and maintaing driver profiles. No knowledge of HTML or Photoshop needed, but good spelling and punctuation is required.

I am now doing the photo editing for the mountain events, i would do more if possible, but i lack HTML knowledge and capabilities... So we need your help or else the site will be shut down. This is a great site and offers a lot of publicity for the track and DRIVERS, but without the help needed this site is going to follow the path of a lot of short tracks in the area... If anybody can help, PLEASE contact JA... a decision will be made shortly whether to keep the site going or not, so please don't wait.

NJ Chick
06-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey CJ, someone on the Mahoning forum has expressed interest in helping out. His name is Joe Karper and his email address is on there, maybe you could contact him as he may not read this forum?!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

LongIslandJam
06-06-2005, 05:47 PM
I contacted Joe by e-mail today and I'm awaiting his response.

So far, we've gotten a few candidates to take PoconoThunder's realm.

However, it never hurts to have a few more. Please apply by e-mailing me at JAckley@racerhub.com

Thank you for all your concern and interest, but things are starting to look up for PoconoThunder.com.