PDA

View Full Version : What do you think??

LittleOne770
06-06-2005, 11:42 AM
:confused: Any ideas on how good of a chance it is to run a 77 cutlas (CUTLASS???) in an 8 cyl. enduro??

LongIslandJam
06-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Should run good, considering it's similar to Montes which are the car of choice for 8-cylinders.

racing#s
06-06-2005, 04:13 PM
It ran ok, the nose isn't quite as strong as the Malibus, Montes. If I remember correctly, there was **** of fiberglass & plastic in the nose area as opposed to steel. Be sure to relocate the Battery against the firewall also. Good Luck

**** NOT A WORD!!!!

Rich Johnson
06-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Just ask Greg Zaleski...He runs a 73 Cutlass and it is one of the fastest cars out there....If he could just keep the fanbelts on... :mad:

RacinRich

jimmy'z
06-06-2005, 08:41 PM
One of the strongest 8 cylinders I ran there was a 78 malibu wagon ( the little ones). Car went wherever I wanted it to go.

I guess with some "finesse" ( if it could be called that in an enduro ) it's plausible. Just don't expect to do much bump and run :help:

gzenduro12
06-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Littleone
I'm the only OlDsmobile in the grand class and my car can hold its own. The Olds engines tend to be a low end torque motor (Perfect for short track racing). I'm not turning the RPMs that the Chevy's do. As far as durability....my Olds has plenty of steel in the front end for a little rubbin'. A good choice in my opinion, plus your car will have a diFferent look thaN most of the other Enduro cars. Style points count :)
Greg Zaleski #12