PDA

View Full Version : Mvs Enduro

pappywrench
06-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Since they are using our rules I guess it's ok to post this.
Talked to Charlie this weekend at MVS, He is going for the 1 hour time limit for each race to try and keep it an early night for us. 1st race starts at 6:30, in July it may be a 5:00 start time.
Just in case some of you didn't get the word, the 5 point rollcage they are refering to is just a rollbar behind the driver with 2 supports down to rear firewall and 1 forward bar to floor aside of driver.
See you June 12.
A new bird is the word.
PAPPY O:)

NEETS-1
06-06-2005, 06:50 PM
It's ok to post it Paps...but let me get one thing straight before I get inundated with phone calls and emails again. IT IS NOT A NEETS SANCTIONED HOLIDAY STOCK CAR SERIES EVENT. It is MVS's run by MVs officials....not mine or by me.
Last enduro they had, I must've received 25 phone calls taking up a lot of my time...and some of them were down right ignorant when I told them it was not mine and I could not answer their questions on the race procedures.

Rich Johnson
06-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Correct me if I am wrong...
MVS has "blown off" NEETS...
But they have seen fit to use NEETS rules ?

RACINRICH

NJ Chick
06-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Rich, MVS is now under new management. Chuck was the one that had a problem with NEETS and now he's gone off into the wild blue yonder! :p :lol: :wave:

pappywrench
06-06-2005, 09:20 PM
So you don't get hit by the phone calls because of this post, Billy.
As posted on the entry form, any questions on MVS enduro.
MVS TRACK PHONE 570-386-4900
Charlie Bray 610-759-0809 I'm only posting these numbers because they are posted on MVS website.
Anybody thinking of going? I'll be there. later Pappy :wave:

SmallCar18
06-06-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm checkin' tomorrow to see if I can get someone to cover me at work :)

From what I'm hearing, if they don't get 40 cars between the 2 divisions, this will be the last Mahoning enduro. Don't know how true that is.

richardpetey
06-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Did somebody mention that ugly five letter word again.................. :confused:
Enduros at the dogtrack...........Racing for the straight-away impaired............. :eek:
UNCLE PETEY............... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

pappywrench
06-06-2005, 10:05 PM
You got a love-hate thing going with that place, you know it. You just can't wait to see if the cherrio box can fly as high as the tetnusmobile. :D

Rich Johnson
06-06-2005, 10:47 PM
I have my new and improved "Petey launcher" all oiled up and ready to go.

RACINRICH