PDA

View Full Version : Tom Baldwin Golf Outing

hollywoodmic
06-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the support in this outing. TB would be overwhelmed. We'll be playing on June 9th, this Thursday. I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having a silent auction from 10:30 until 2:30, which will be open to the public. Tommy Jr is bringing a bunch, autographed memorabilia, I also believe Don Hawk, the 1st manager of D.E.I., is bringing some of the Earnhardt's signed memorabilia. We also still have about 70 spectator spaces available. Unfortunately, you can't buy them at the course; for security purposes, you must be registered to enter. This list is still subject to change, but as of now we have Kyle Petty, Kasey Kahne, Tony Stewart, Jamie McMurray, Richie Gilmore, Tommy Baldwin Jr., Tony Eury Jr., Slugger Labbe, Larry McReynolds, Matt Yokum, Bobby Dillner and a whole bunch more. Again thanks to everyone; if you need a registration form go to www.baldwin7ny.com . Hope to see you all June 9th. All the proceeds are going to Victory Junction, Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Society, and The Autism Society of America.

hollywoodmic
06-06-2005, 08:48 PM
No not yet, but is great that he's coming out to help us with this cause and I just heard Michael Waltrip talking about it on Inside Nextel Cup. Mikey was on the fence about coming because he had a sponsorship commitment. He must have gotten out of it and he'll be there, I just got confirmation on that. Again it's at Bellport CC, on June 9th, this Thursday. Larry Mac should be fun.

Mortgage Guy
06-06-2005, 10:17 PM
This has been a great deal and I can't wait until Thursday...Awesome job by Steve Halpin and the whole Baldwin family and everyone else associated with the outing....Those of you that want to get close to these NASCAR personalities should get a spectator ticket and come out and join us...There are only 10 people per hole so you will get personal service for your autograhs that day and, these guys may have a little extra time for you, so come on out and support the memory of the Tiger, Tom Baldwin..

Tim Halpin

Turbo
06-07-2005, 12:23 AM
So all I gotta do is fill out that registration form and send it to that email to reserve a spectator spot? I am interested in going.

Mortgage Guy
06-07-2005, 08:07 AM
As far as i know that is it, but you have to pay before Wednesday..They will not accept checks the day of, because of security and creating the list of who is allowed in and who is not...Hey did anyone hear Michael Waltrip mention it on Inside Nextel Cup last night???

Golf Guy
06-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah, he said he was going to up to "looong eiland" with some of his race car buddies to play in a golf outting to help support Tommy Baldwin Jr. Should be a really fun day!