PDA

View Full Version : Spt

racefan123
06-06-2005, 09:00 PM
I don't know about everyone else out in Riverhead, but everyone should be watching the #97 truck, because he is in posItion to win it all this year!!!

good2go1963
06-14-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure if you are on the crew or just a fan, but historically he may start off great and then get too emotional after a bad week so I guess only time will tell now that he was out of the top 5 in Saturday's finish.
He certainly looks better than past years and more consistent, but he should definitely lose that silly 'never forgive, never forget' slogan on his truck, a little too much DRAMA for a racetrack! :wave: :lol:

racefan123
06-17-2005, 09:09 PM
I don't know where you get off telling people how to letter the race cars and you will just see the #97 take it all this, despite last weeks bad run!!!!!!

racing#s
06-17-2005, 09:27 PM
If dangerous keeps his emotions in check he'll be the one to watch. He's driving a hair more conservative this year and it's working out. It's a great division to watch this year.

good2go1963
06-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Hey Racefan- I think you took my post the wrong way. If you are going to be successful at this stuff, you really need to be able to take a little constructive type criticism. When you are on a team that has had bad luck in the past, and now is doing well, it is better to keep all of your emotions in check, and not toot your own horns, so to speak, early in the season. If there is something to notice, people will notice it without you telling them to. As far as the lettering thing goes, the history is that "emotions" get in the way of good finishes there, and as I said in my earlier post, the driver looks much more consistent this year, so avoid drama, keep emotions in check, and maybe you will be in contention for the championship. I missed most of the SPT, how did you do this week? And just for the record, I'm not a fighter, I'm there for the racing, but if you didn't want peoples opinions or thoughts, why did you put the first post up??? :wave: