PDA

View Full Version : Want to Drive a Racecar?

LongIslandJam
06-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Feel the Thrill Day II on Sunday, June 26, 2005 is your chance to drive a Modified, Pro Stock, or a Nextel Cup car.

To sign up go to http://www.longislandjam.com/news/2005/news050318b.htm

These are special rates just for LongIslandJam.com visitors. So take advantage of it while you can and while space is still available.

Mortgage Guy
06-07-2005, 01:49 PM
At Thompson?????????????

LongIslandJam
06-07-2005, 02:31 PM
At Thompson - Mr. Mortgage Guy TimothyHalpin.com :D . This is your chance to show us not only can you sponsor many great teams and websites (such as the fine one your viewing now) and provide great deals on mortgages (very good deals to help folks get the homes of their dreams), but prove to us that you too can go round and round with the best of us (like former Charger driver and future Modified raffler Dan Dombal lol).

DAN D.
06-07-2005, 02:46 PM
All the cars there have 500+ hp motors, it's a great deal, not following a pace or lead car, there is 2 way radio communication with the staff of racing reality, basically to tell ya if you are over shooting a " LIFT" or a Brake point .. IT's great 120+ on the modifieds, I know that...

LongIslandJam
06-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Yep Dan can vouch for that... He took out the car for a spin and he had a blast... Now look at him, he wants to raffle... I mean race a Modified LOL.

Sign up today and make sure you get a confirmation from me within 24 hours. If you don't contact me by e-mail, phone, or PM me on the forums so I can get you signed up.

debbie33
06-08-2005, 03:36 AM
Maybe this time I will buy 2 tickets.

allhailunc
06-08-2005, 05:21 AM
Probably the Pace car :lol:

DAN D.
06-08-2005, 09:12 AM
I Don't have a car to raffle, I Did not like owning a money pit, but I shure (SURE???) do love driving, brings back lots and lots of laps that I did with my 1/4 midget.
Trying Frank Saladino's Modified was a great thing and they say I looked and sounded good. It felt like putting on a pair of old worn sneakers ..?? (Dumb scenario)
This Saturday, I should be able to go out in practice and... if i was gonna raffle a car, it would be this piece of crap Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS I drive daily!

RGeeProductions
06-08-2005, 09:16 AM
I Dont have a car to raffle, if i was gonna raffle a car it would be this piece of crap Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS I drive Daily !!

If it was such a piece of crap, you would have sold it already Dan. There is no shame in saying, now step back, take a deep breath and say, " I AM a Jeff Gordon Fan". See it wasn't so hard.

BWR
06-08-2005, 09:45 AM
If he admits hes a jeff gordon fan! It would snow in the middle of july. :lol: And what are the chances its gonna do that??

RGeeProductions
06-08-2005, 10:23 AM
It has been getting pretty chilly at night Vin. Maybe a sign?!?!?!?! LOL

allhailunc
06-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Hey mebbe you can get that "plow" out :lol:

LongIslandJam
06-15-2005, 01:36 PM
We are still accepting registrations! We just had 5 sign up last night. This makes an excellent father's day present *hint* *hint*. So go ahead and sign up by going to http://www.longislandjam.com/news/2005/news050318b.htm .

Do it now before it fills up!

chrome horn
06-15-2005, 10:37 PM
Would love to be there, but Richie told me I can't put "danielson" in the wall. Not worth it!!! Just kidding. Sounds like a great time, Unfortunately have to work. But maybe I'll put a bounty out there for whoever beats Dan's time?

Fran Lawlor

LongIslandJam
06-15-2005, 10:47 PM
LOL...

Hey Fran is that you in the avatar with Richie Evans. You had hair? :eek:

chrome horn
06-16-2005, 10:19 AM
yes Ja, thats me with the "rapid roman". And yes, at one time I had a lot of hair. My hairline and I divorced about 6 years ago

DAN D.
06-16-2005, 02:14 PM
SO WORK AT TAKING PICS OF THE EVENT , i DONT TAKE INSURANCE OUT EITHER .? I MEAN THEY ARE ONLY 500HP-525HP? SO YOU SHOULDNYT BE ABLE TO GO FASTER THAN 125 ON THE STRAIGHT , TOUR MODS HIT 140-150, FRAN LIKE ARE YOU TAKING PICS SOMEWHERE THAT DAY ? IF WE GET LIKE 23 PEOPLE SIGNED UP I THINK I CAN JA TO RIDE FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE. THATS RIGHT IT HAS TO BE A AUTOMATIC FOR JA..
ITS A GREAT DEAL FOR CREW MEMBERS TO GET THEIR DRIVERS OR TEAM OWNERS TO SPRING FOR A DAY OF THRILLS .. :D AFTERALL WORKING EVERY WEEK ON THE RACE CARS, SMELLING THE FUEL, RUBBER, CLUTCHES, REAR END FLUID( NOT A GOOD THING SMELL) YOU WOULD GET THE CHANCE TO DO IT YOURSELF :)

LongIslandJam
06-16-2005, 02:51 PM
Fran's just afraid he'll get his hair messed up LOL.

Yea, great way to reward your crew members for a job well done. Sign up now!