PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Pictures

NJ Chick
06-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Have you guys checked out on the front page of the NEETS site under:
"Joe Cutri Official Pictures" and "NJDR Pictures" (which were submitted by Kevin Green who does it out of the goodness of his heart and his passion for racing). What awesome shots both Joe and Kevin took, 26 pages of pics by Joe alone! :eek: A big thank you to both of you for your hard work and dedication!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

enduroracer131
06-07-2005, 10:29 PM
The pics look great, I am very impreSsed with the amount of pics.

rcp_ny
06-08-2005, 09:34 AM
When I follow the NJDR link ("scroll down to NEETS picture links") I can't find whatever it is that I'm supposed to scroll down to. :confused:

Can someone clue me in? Thanks.

- RCP

NJ Chick
06-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi RCP, when you click on the link, it's actually the South Jersey Dirt Board, but anyway, you have to scroll down kind of far, because there are new things added to the board every day. What you are looking for is entitled:

Kevin Greene - Busy Bee Pest Control Freedom 100 and Victory 100 6/8 cyl
Kevin Greene - " " " " " " " " 4 cyl

Hope that helps, let me know if you got there ok!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

rcp_ny
06-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks, that definitely helps. I'm there! Great pix from both photographers!

- RCP

CJfilms
06-08-2005, 06:14 PM
I appreciate the good comments from everyone. I do try to get as many good action shots as possible during enduros, but you have to remember how many cars are out on the track at once! So I merely shoot away... I took almost 400 pics that day and would have had even more if the ...official NEETS weather... didn't roll on in. I am glad to hear that everyone like the pics, and there will be plenty more to come at the next NEETS event!

See you there!
Joe :wave:

woot lawrence
06-08-2005, 09:43 PM
good job Joe. thanks :)

richardpetey
06-08-2005, 10:43 PM
You're a colorful guy, Joe!....................... :-B
You're on a roll..................... :rolleyes:
Thanks for all your work.................... :applause:
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: