PDA

View Full Version : Anderson

44chargerfan
06-12-2005, 09:04 AM
What was Anderson thinking making a right turn into Blewett??? He could have just been the smart one and stayed out of Blewett's way. I know Anderson was racing Rusty out of 2 but as you come out of the turn and someone is to your right you hold your line and try to make the pass into the next turn. You don't make a right turn into a guy. Anderson is a veteran and past champion he should know that, :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jeff T
06-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Jimmy Blewett is no angel, but he did not deserve that. Just goes to show you that the "Past Champion" was more interested in wrecking the 5 than gaining the points. With actions like that, I guess he will continue to be known as a "Past Champion". You don't gain points when you get thrown off the track for stupidity.

RacinRob
06-12-2005, 01:39 PM
No need to bash a living legend....he was wrong, let's leave it at that, no need for offensive comments...

unowho243
06-12-2005, 02:58 PM
I think Blewett should either drive a little bit cleaner, or race at a different track, but that's just my opinion. (I'm not saying Anderson was riGHt, but you know what I mean.)

Drumz1959
06-12-2005, 03:31 PM
LOL lol lol lol lol

badnews
06-12-2005, 04:25 PM
You (K)now Jimmy B. is no angel, but what Wayne did was just plain stupid. Just goes to show how much class the past champion really has. He is washed up, needs to just retire!!!! :mad:

wayne
06-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Daaaaaang!!!!

RacinRob
06-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Washed up? This post needs to be locked bEcAUSE SOME people are iLlogical and cannot make opinions with some class for a LIVING LEGEND. Washed up to me isn't somebody who was top 5 in points last year, with two victories, and a 2nd tour performance that wowed every person in the stands when he finished 3rd! Please people, he was wrong, but to say he is washed up and needs to quit? That's far fetched.

broz
06-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Most of you must be too young to remember they have called him "3 Lane Wayne" forever. It's amazing how some people think that just because you get older it entitles you to some sort of respect or saint-hood. Really sounds like a classic move from ole' 3-Lane! :D
Of course it's kind of hard to actually see what happened in my seat, 1600 miles away, so this just my opinion.

badnews
06-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Wayne never gave BlewEtt a lane, so BlewEtt let him Know he was there and got Wayne loose. IT looked like Wayne brake checked him and then BlewEtt finished Wayne off by spinning him. Wayne was fast, but BlewEtt was faster, and I guess Wayne thought he could mirror drive, as he always does. He wants respect from other drivers, BEcause he is a past chamPion. Maybe he should give the respect he wants and thinks he deserves so badly as a champion!!! :cool:

44chargerfan
06-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Wayne was fast, but BlewEtt was faster, and I guess Wayne thought he could mirror drive, as he always does. He wants respect from other drivers BEcause he is a past chamPion. Maybe he should give the respect he wants and thinks he deserves so badly as a champion! !!!!!

THIS PART I AGREE WITH

LongIslandJam
06-12-2005, 07:37 PM
I agree this thread is getting a bit too crazy...

I wanted you guys to discuss this, because it's a legitimate issue.

Wayne Anderson is definitely a legend, hands down. He can definitely wheel a racecar like no other, even now. And I like Wayne, but unfortunately I do not agree with what he did, no matter who started it. That mentality has to stop at Riverhead or you guys will have no cars and you will be all crying where did all the cars go (which you guys are probably doing now). Because innocent bystanders do get caught up in it.

Jimmy Blewett is a noted hothead. He does have talent. What he did was wrong by dumping Wayne. However, when he got sent to the back, he raced Wayne clean and put things aside.

That sums up all the arguments from both sides and this topic is closed. Let's just hope Wayne and Jimmy can resolve their differences and put on a great show which they are very capable of doing and cleanly.