PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Did you Register Your Enduro?

Rich Johnson
06-12-2005, 07:31 PM
As of Sunday, the office has only 55 cars pre-registered...I know $5 more on raceday is not a big incentive to send in your application, but I know it is important to them...It helps them prepare.
Did other competitors get apps. in the mail for this race?
If so, did you send it in?
Just wondering...

RacinRich

the77kid
06-12-2005, 08:53 PM
never got an app

LongIslandJam
06-12-2005, 09:51 PM
There's been word some applications did not make it through the post office.

So...

Please make the effort to register!

Call Margie at (631) 842-RACE to find out info on registration.

You can even take a visit to their office in Copiague to drop off an application and make sure it gets in. It's worth the effort and it beats signing up the day of and wondering where are you starting and such.

Be sure to do so ASAP as this is important. This gives everyone a better idea on how to prepare for the day, from the racers to the track.

racing#s
06-13-2005, 11:16 AM
I didn't get mine either & always have like clockwork 2 wks prior. I'm going to Copiague office.

art11758
06-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Geezz, I remember standing in line outside of the speedway office on Sunday nights and still starting in the 30's. My how things have changed.

LLBUZZY
06-13-2005, 12:27 PM
I think it was a bad Idea to have it on Father day, I know people I talked to said they probably won't race this Sunday. I still don't know if I'm going to go. I hope they add a race back, since we missed the first one. Anyone hear anything?

stockade racing
06-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Just got back from office, and I'm #31 in the first stock 8. I just hope to get more cars by Sunday,

LongIslandJam
06-13-2005, 02:13 PM
Yes, perhaps Father's Day wasn't the greatest day to hold it, but hey you can make it a family day's out and enjoy a great day of racing after racing in your enduro.

Please folks, get off your butts and register. Take a trip to the Copiague office, get your Enduro number for this weekend's race. I'm hearing many didn't get their mailings, so show your support and let them know you'll be there.

Richie
06-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Maybe even pay your Dads way in??????

LongIslandJam
06-13-2005, 03:58 PM
They you go Richie, you're thinking now. So is Woot going to pay for you now? LOL.

woot lawrence
06-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Pay Dads way??? I usually don't have money till after the race. :lol:

xroundguy
06-13-2005, 06:15 PM
I was at the office today and Robin told me they no longer send out applications in order to save money. So if you really love enduro racing, it's up to you to go to www.riverheadraceway.com and print your own application and send it in, or drop it off at the at the office on Great Neck Road in Copaigue. See you all on Sunday.

Hobo
06-13-2005, 10:39 PM
They stopped sending applications to all enduro drivers, except those who raced in the last race, I believe. Not totally sure. But I think a lot of people might be having trouble with conflicting events on Father's Day. But we will see you all on Sunday.

racing#s
06-15-2005, 09:23 AM
I went w/a buddy yesterday to the Copiague office. We were told as of yesterday, noon, that we were the 11th & 12th 4/6 cyl.trucks to register as of yet.

WEEZER
06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
17 grands at 11 am this morning, hey stockade racing, this is your race buddy, later, pickles

speedracer
06-17-2005, 10:41 PM
It is fathers day. I am staying home. They cancelled the opening race because it was Mother's day. So why race on Father's day? This is just another way of the enduro program getting screwed over. If they keep this up, there will be no enduro program to worry about.

Rich Johnson
06-17-2005, 11:09 PM
We have raced on Father's day as long as I can remember...
If I am going to be "King for a day" ... I would rather do it in victory lane .
To me, Racing beats lying on a hammock any day.

RacinRich

richardpetey
06-18-2005, 02:06 PM
Sounds like your being a "mudda" on "fadda's" day................... :-B
I don't know about victory lane.........maybe memory lane........... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: