PDA

View Full Version : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

modfan#22
06-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Will their be any extra $$$$$ for mods this Friday? (It) was said that you where (WERE??) going to do something for the mods each week? :

NEETS-1
06-12-2005, 08:27 PM
I said, I was working on things for the upcoming weeks and trying different things. There was a conversation about this that will be ongoing.
Don't worry...when we secure another sponsor to do the same thing...I am as proud to announce it... as you guys are to win it, lol.
I have a good feeling it will happen again soon. Everybody loved the Mod show Friday. It was a great race, with good drivers.
As far as it goes right now, it is back to $1,500 to win, which is still pretty darn good!!!

modfan#22
06-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Yes the racing was good on last Friday night, car count was decent, and we enjoy going to your track. However, there is no excuse for how slow the program went. You started almost 30 minutes late, you had a too long intermission, and we were robbed of the late-model feature. Please do something to speed things up.
Mike

NEETS-1
06-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Mike...There are sometimes when things go on that you do not see. You know yourself that we always get started on time and we usually finish sometime after 10pm but way before 11pm.
Last Friday we had many teams calling saying they were stuck in traffic so we delayed for 30 minutes. There were two separate accidents (one with fatalities) on the major highways that had cars backed up 17 miles...plus the Pocono race traffic.
Also I held over the 40 lap Mod show to run now with the double 15 lap Thriller show that was already on the schedule. With a few rainouts already in our pockets, and only one show that went over, I still only have one LM feature to make up and we will be back on track.
Look at it this way...this week you will see two LM features for the price of one...plus I did not (as other tracks do) charge the fans extra for the special Mod and Thriller show.
I try to be as fair as possible but sometimes things just go human on us, lol.
PS- When's the last time you have seen a Mod consi at Mountain? There was an extra 15 minutes we needed and hopefully need in the future.
Thanx for being a fan of Mountain racing,

modfan#22
06-13-2005, 09:40 PM
No, thank YOu for getting this great track back on track. Hats off to YOu. Mike