PDA

View Full Version : MAYNOR! (Spell it right, Bullfather)

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
06-12-2005, 09:27 PM
I will start this Thread over, Just for you Bullfather! Since I heard that you can't spell or proofread. Long story short! You thought that Roger should have been Black Flagged for rough riding, being he drove through George Brown. And I told you, I thought you were wrong, to go watch the tape. Then you tell me to look at picture #6. Then Figure849 said that it was Carl Baxter who did it, and then Carl, when to talk to George and everything was fine between the two of them....
Ummm.... Wrong!!! The tape I saw shows Carl Baxter doing it, Not Roger. And I think you might have been wrong about which picture it is too, because when I looked at picture #3 I saw Carl doing the dirty thing. I didn't see anything Roger did wrong in any of those pictures. But, just because it looks like something was done on purpose, doesn't always mean it was, it could HAVE been an accident. Figure849 said Carl went down town to talk to George and cleared the air.

LongIslandJam
06-12-2005, 09:40 PM
I agree with your Dorothea. That picture shows Carl unfortunately doing the dirty deed. As long as its settled between the two drivers, let it be. That's the important part.

The Bullfather
06-12-2005, 11:17 PM
No, Look at Rogers left fender!!

W. Johnston
06-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Roger MAYNOR's left front fender was damaged in the lap 3 pile-up, and he was an innocent bystander in that one, caught up in someone else's mess.

The Bullfather
06-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Either way, what I saw during George Brown's first spin was from Maynor. Each person has a different view point, we all see different angles. I felt that Maynor pushed through turn 4 and spun out Brown.

figure849
06-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Bullfather my offer stands, If you want to see the video just say the word

LongIslandJam
06-13-2005, 09:31 PM
See Artie, Bullfather... On that note, this is closed because the issue has been resolved among all parties involved.