PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic

Jones44
06-13-2005, 06:09 AM
It's bad enough that the track was killing time by putting the motorcycles on the track twice, but to make 3 cars run a consi? Ridiculous. :disgusted

jimmy'z
06-13-2005, 06:18 AM
was it those dudes revving the hell out of those rice rockets doing wheelies?
if it was them; i remember them from last year and they sure were annoying.

maestri fan 1
06-13-2005, 10:58 AM
I know one of the people who do the bikes, I understand they could have found a different time to do their expo, but give them credit, they are very talented.

LongIslandJam
06-13-2005, 02:19 PM
True, but remember, with the events going fast, it's decent filler material. It could have been worse. Nothing going on is bad. So at least there was an attempt for entertainment.

We could have had Bumper Boy do some dancing with his bumper friend or Bob Finan do some stand up comedy. Nothing against Bumper Boy or Bob Finan, but I'll take the motorcycles:)

jimmy'z
06-13-2005, 03:29 PM
The point is, most of the people in attendance weren't really interested in this exhibition, and it was done to promote the bike show the following day. All the motorcycle enthusiasts stayed away, because those little buzz bomb two wheelers aren't all that impressive, outside of their noise. Real motorcycles have Harley-Davidson printed on them, LOL!!!

I'd agree with that; just as long as WCD isn't putting stickers on a Harley i'd be happy :wave:
I got nothing much against those buzz-bomber guys tho; they gotta earn money like the rest of us. I just think they're annoying to listen to; reminds me of a p!ssed off chainsaw.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POP POP POP POP POP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

unowho243
06-13-2005, 06:14 PM
Lol, they could have driven through a bus that had already been cut in half.... Which, might I still add, is still sitting in the rear of the pits, I believe. lol!