PDA

View Full Version : Praise & Complaint

Racing Rebel
06-16-2005, 01:36 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: PRAISE----------Thank you so much for updating the points in the Thriller division. :-B

:disgusted COMPLAINT-------being a woman and afraid of bugs, :eek: snakes, :eek: etc. :eek: I'am seriously considering climbing out the truck door like I do from the race car, onto the roof, over the trailer, and jumping on the rocks from there as opposed to hiking thru the grass/swamp in the pits. :*-( I'm not bashing, but begging you guys to :help: PLEASE :help: do something. I think that I heard someone say that they had a minor fire under the hood of their truck because the motor was still hot and the grass/weeds were up against it. :mad: So many people offered to help out, but it was said that there were potential workers already. :wave: :wave: JUST LET US HELP!!! Please....it's unbearable!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disgusted

monk
06-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Imagine what the bugs and snakes feel like when they see you getting out of the truck!!!!!!! and that's all that needs to be said about that.

richardpetey
06-17-2005, 12:25 AM
I have an update on the mountain landscaping malady............... :help:
Head track gardner/lawn maintenance expert, Wild Willy, has informed me the back forty have been groomed and the parking lots are soon to follow............ :eek:
Looks like the king of kitty-litter has the lawn under control, hehe........... :applause:
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Racing Rebel
06-19-2005, 01:02 AM
Yes Uncle Petey...you're right!! :applause: :applause: :applause: The swamp is gone!!! Now I can put all of my energy into racing, instead of being GI Jayne. Thanks guys.....GOOD JOB!!!!! :D :D :D