PDA

View Full Version : Dan Dombal Should Buy a Modified

RGeeProductions
06-17-2005, 08:51 AM
I just want to see how many people really think Dan should buy a modified. This will also show how much support he would have in this venture.

allhailunc
06-17-2005, 09:24 AM
I think that the next worst thing to all of humanity (nothwithstanding my wife's meatloaf :rolleyes: ) would be to see Dan driving a modified. Hell, I don't think we can even trust him with the ice cream truck. :lol:

RGeeProductions
06-17-2005, 09:39 AM
Honestly Larry, I wouldn't sit where you sit anymore!!!!

RGeeProductions
06-17-2005, 09:54 AM
And those new ' "MODIFIED" BLACK ALUMINUM RIMS' !!! Or maybe you haven't heard that story yet!!!

LongIslandJam
06-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Believe me, I heard the story... Dan thanks for the random call on a Friday evening LOL.

originalpoet
06-17-2005, 10:43 AM
How much will the raffle tickets cost? And please "share" the story about the rims...

RGeeProductions
06-17-2005, 10:50 AM
1. Dan did a very humble thing when the charger was raffled "He still donated to Victory Junction"
2. As for the rims, better Dan tells the story "Jeff Gordon Monte has custom rims now"

allhailunc
06-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Hey I got an even better idea how about we let Buddy drive the modified? :lol:

broz
06-17-2005, 11:27 AM
Can I "bust" tires on Dan's crew? I'm half Polish, therefore qualified :applause:

RacinRob
06-17-2005, 11:29 AM
buy a mod dan

RGeeProductions
06-17-2005, 11:56 AM
NOTE TO DAN: As of right now, we have 4 people with race car knowledge that are very willing to crew for you. JA and I, Vinny WILL come out of retirement for this and Broz, he just requires weekly round trip flight tickets from Texas to Islip.

LongIslandJam
06-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa... Who said I was willing?... But to be honest, I'll volunteer rather than be conned into work by Dan. At least I have some will in that lol. Right Dan? Not conning me again to talk about a website and then end up helping pop rivet a body... :-B

broz
06-17-2005, 12:30 PM
American flys direct to Islip, can be there in 3.5 hours. Pricing tickets now. Rgee says we can put it on the LIJAM credit card :applause:

RGeeProductions
06-17-2005, 12:45 PM
LIJAM credit card? Not accepted in many fine establishments. LOL, maybe the "National Collision Jeff Gordon Bank Americard" may have to suffice!!!
NOTE:
1.RGee is just an ASSociate and doesn't have/want spending functions within the JAM. Dan seems to have pull with those situations tho!!! 2. JA??? You told me in AIM that you REALLY hope Dan buys a modified because you couldn't wait to gets your hands on it!!!! I took that as you wanted to be a crew member!!! I guess you meant something else. Sorry, just reread our conversation and was "get your hands on" his neck!!! LOL

allhailunc
06-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Count me in on Dans crew (as long as he provides the free food-Keilbasi accepted) :lol:

RGeeProductions
06-17-2005, 09:58 PM
I got the kielbasi AND the pierogis covered!!! All we need now is "ol' pinky" !!!

Charlie's Angel
06-17-2005, 10:12 PM
As long as I don't have to cook it like I do at our pit, count me in!! :)
Oh but I should tell you, I really don't know what else to do on the crew besides barbeque. :(

RGeeProductions
06-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Wax on... Wax off... LOL

BWR
06-17-2005, 10:50 PM
well well i got to think about this.hum.

BWR
06-17-2005, 11:01 PM
WELL I THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!!!..........lets go :applause: :D

Phantom17
06-17-2005, 11:03 PM
Every one who said yes is buying raffle tickets, everyone who said NO is driving in the Modifed division now, and the the rest of us are wondering who the hell is Dan Flying Dombal! JK but after watching him in the charger I don't think he can drive a nail.

BWR
06-17-2005, 11:11 PM
well i heard he drives a mod like a veteran driver :D

RGeeProductions
06-18-2005, 08:36 AM
TO DAN: PLEASE NOTE, in just 24 hours, you have had 22 replies, 34 votes and 419 views!!! I hope this shows my original reason for really posting this thread that WE ALL REALLY SUPPORT YOU DOING THIS!!!!

Mike Fields
06-18-2005, 12:24 PM
WJ, I think the poll now has a clear-cut winner! :lol:

DAN D.
06-19-2005, 08:02 AM
1, I am not buying a modified,or Raffling one off,
2, I do really feel comfortable in a modified(with all 23 laps at Riverhead , and 60 at thompson with no other cars)
3,If I did Drive a Modified it could not be the #24 or 42, nor could any tires have 24 lbs in them.
4,A charger(atleast the one I had )is harder to drive than a Modified
5,Ja really knows how to use a rivet gun(he now squeezes the handles instead of trying to pull them apart.
6,Broz if by some miracle I got a "ride" to try a mod out weekly, I would buy you a ticket to Islip (one way only)
7, Ja , I see that you have a proble,m with a sticky CAPS key when you said RGEE was a ASSociate(I can reconize a sticky Caps key anywhere
8, Allhailunc , If I wanted a pit crewthat was a look alike of "The Father from Orange County Chopper "I would ask RGEE to grow a foo man chu on steroids(see pictureof Allhailunc on this weeks photo gallery the picture is 2 gentleman and Allhailunc to the right of 2 gentlemen) ( Do you even drive a passenger autombobile?)
9, A credit card with The National Collision co, and Jeff Gordon on it ... bound to cut up into pieces
10, Charlies angel, I would have to explain in Polish how to properly BBQ kielbasa in the Old Word Style.(Thanks for the offer to cook)
11, Pink Racer, would be on my crew if there was a oppertunity to have a crew,(MY RIGHT HAND WRENCH MAN)ven though he might be lefty????
12, RGEE if you want to PUT wax on and wax off any cars I know I am looking for a polisher at the shop full time...
13,(Lucky number 13 happens to fall on Phantom 17)unless you have more seat time than me in a mod I would love for you and me to go on the track together so this way I can get some experience in Demolition Derby, Or come up to Thompson next Sunday and see can run a faster time in a mod during the LONGISLANDJAM.COM Feel The Thrill Day II(PS I dont take insurance out when I drive at thompson) And maybe you are a carpenter, but I would say thet I can DRIVE a nail in to a piece of wood in less hits than you.(make it interesting use a piece of OAK
14 , Allways nice to hear from you Mike Fields, (and I did enjoy you and your wifes company at last yeasr Riverhead Banquet)
15, RGEE you should know my driving name .. THE POLISH EAGLE not Polish Rocket!!!! LOL
16. all above is LOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLO so dont get thin skinned on me ANYONE!!!

RGeeProductions
06-19-2005, 10:55 AM
1. sure
2. sure
3. picture has a #63 on it, so why do you bring up 24 or 42 UNLESS YOU WANT IT
4. negative, with the weight and tires of a modified, you are the only one to say this, must have been YOUR CHARGER CAR
5. that one I have no clue
6. cop out
7. I made my own signature, so do not pass blame
8. jealousy
9. see statement #3
10. I am sure Charlies Angel would BLOW your cooking away
11. HEY, got 1 right!!!
12. If you relook above, comment was to Charlies Angel, and don't think you can tell me anything about wax Dan 'rims?'
13. on your own here
14. no clue on this either
15. Eagle refers to a Charger, ROCKET would pertain to a modified, sorry, you DO NOT get to pick your own NICKNAME
16. HUH!?! buy the Mod gumby!!!

allhailunc
06-20-2005, 05:44 AM
Well I'll be darned, we finally heard from the man missing more often than Bigfoot (lol). Hey Dan-you jealous cause my I have more hair on my upper lip than on your noggin? (lol) Good to hear from you-don't be a stranger heh? :lol: :wave: :applause:

LongIslandJam
06-20-2005, 07:45 AM
Hey Bigfoot is back, I've been there... Oh, you meant the mysterious being which few have seen? Never mind...

allhailunc
06-20-2005, 08:37 AM
:lol: My pernt"EXACTLY" :lol:

The Bullfather
06-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Dan D is driving Bigfoot now??? God help us!!!

RGeeProductions
06-21-2005, 12:50 AM
OK, this whole deal is off!!! I can not, will not work or help a man with a problem. I caught Dan today off guard at work and this throws a whole new perspective on things concerning a modified. It seems Dan's weight loss is due to alcoholism!!! He has been sneaking up from Georgia some illegal booze!!! This explains A LOT of things happening lately... I spoke with members of his family and they were as shocked as I was... Please give Dan all your support and maybe, just maybe, he will raffle off the rest he hasn't drank!!! LOL :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: mini elvis sideburns starting??? :confused: :lol: :confused: :lol: :confused: will they get bigger??? :confused: :disgusted :confused: :disgusted :confused:

allhailunc
06-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Hey that's it the "polish" punk-is that Johhny Rotten i saw in that pic? :lol:

oh- and it it's "moonshine" he wants here's some (_I_)

DAN D.
06-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Who sold ya that picture of me drinking clorox bleach, it's not alcohol. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DRINK BLEACH FOR WEIGHT LOSS Now RGEE you can put up the original pic without the editing..
Maybe I will try Dandelion Wine? (holistic version) I have aN allergy to Alcohol.. so I know it's not MOONSHINE..
Go Figure? what fun would I be at a Party ...I am allergic to sesame seeds and Alcohol... man what a boring person.LOL

Some pics that I had lying around. :

RGeeProductions
06-21-2005, 08:31 PM
Party Pooper

BWR
06-21-2005, 08:43 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BWR
06-21-2005, 09:12 PM
no offense taken buddy :)

RGeeProductions
06-21-2005, 10:49 PM
Who sold ya that picture of me drinking clorox bleach, it's not alcohol. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DRINK BLEACH FOR WEIGHT LOSS Now RGEE you can put up the original pic without the editing..
Maybe I will try Dandelion Wine? (holistic version) I have aN allergy to Alcohol.. so I know it's not MOONSHINE..
Go Figure? what fun would I be at a Party ...I am allergic to sesame seeds and Alcohol... man what a boring person.LOL:

Sold??? You sent it to me!!! And yes it is a bleach container and had bleach written on it. I didn't want to let out that it wasn't for weight loss, it was how you get the top of your hair golden yellow!!! And yes, Dan doesn't drink. The only alcohol he may drink would be anti-freeze!!! ALLHAILUNC......Is that really your moonshine?!?!?!? LOL

allhailunc
06-22-2005, 05:16 AM
Just ask Jones or the Mayor bout the "Times Square Salute" :lol:

BWR
06-22-2005, 07:23 AM
hey unc TIME SQUARE SALUTE :applause: