PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Peaseman

Rich Johnson
06-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Congratulations to Bobby...
Good win... No problem taking a second to You brother !

RacinRich

NEETS-1
06-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Hey Brother.....Congrats on the win. Now let's see ya do it in yo "fo silander".

RebelMtrspts29
06-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Great run today Bobby!! Everyone else too!!! that track was slick!

I WILL BE THERE FOR THE JULY 9th race. The car will be done this week.

Brian Obiedzenski #29

rockandrollcafe
06-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Bobby- I couldn't think of a more deserving guy. Glad I got to watch it. See you soon!

Lad3der
06-19-2005, 10:21 PM
hey brother
congrats on your well desrved win. glad i could be there to be a part of it brother. bobby, i have one thing to say you know how to Git R Done!
:cool: :wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: :wave:

MalvertyRacing
06-19-2005, 11:24 PM
Bobby,Gongrads on your win today.

PS...Matt how much for your car. :cool:

richardpetey
06-20-2005, 02:35 AM
Way to go, my friend................................... :applause:
What a fathers day, huh?............................. :cool:
It was great to see one of the really GOOD guys in the enduro family come out on top........................................... :)
All that hard work and dedication payed off today..................... :p
Your family and fellow racers were very happy for you! "Pease" do it again.................... ;)
UNCLE PETEY............................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NJ Chick
06-20-2005, 03:56 PM
WAAAYYYY TO GO BOBBY P!!! What an awesome day, 1st in the Grands and 3rd in the Trucks, you were on FIRE!! :D So glad we were there to see it! :cool:
I think you'll be standing on those pretty little checkered squares out there again very soon! ;)

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Geno
06-20-2005, 04:47 PM
Way to go brother! Congrats :applause:

Oh yeah, Happy Fathers Day too :)

Bobby Pease
06-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks for all the Congrats!!! I gotta tell ya, It was tuff falling asleep Sunday night.. MAN! All of you (My extended race family), make this all worth while.. I am a very lucky person to have friends like you guys! thanks again............................................. ......
Bobby Pease :wave: