PDA

View Full Version : Announcing YOUR sponsors, Driver Profiles

Geno
06-19-2005, 11:36 PM
Just a quick note to any driver/team who has noticed their sponsors aren’t being announced for the features. This is because you have not turned in your driver profile form.

Because of my actual job, I don’t get to the track until right before warm-ups, and really don’t want to pester the drivers when they are working on their cars. I, along with Joan (programs) and Joe (photographer), did hand out these sheets during the first three weeks of competition. So, to make it easy on everyone involved, here’s the deal.

Go to this link & print off the form: Http://tylerjett.denoria.com/Driver_Profile.pdf

The only thing you really need to fill out is sponsor info, name & car # (hometowns are also good for local papers). You can see me around the pits/grandstands, or drop it off at my before/after race hide out, the photo booth, or email the sponsors themselves to gjtost@verizon.net

Please remember, many tracks don't even do this, and if your sponsors are at the track and don’t get announced, it might lead to embarrassment!

Thanks!

toots
06-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Joe and I would be more than happy to receive the profiles at the Photo/program booth as we have in the past. We also have some profiles on hand, so if you haven't filled one out yet, please stop by on your way for that hamburg or hot dog and pick one up. I will even hold your food while you fill it out. You must have a profile filled out in order to have it placed in the program also. I try to include 1-2 profiles each week.We hook up with Geno every Friday night after the races, so they can easily be passed on to him.

Also, it is very important for each driver to pay attention to the roster. If you are a ROOKIE and you are not marked as such, please let me know. I have very little knowledge as far as who may be and am only guessing on some.
Maybe Billy can post on here what the terms are to be considered a rookie, since I don't know what they are exactly myself. This information is needed for the year end ROOKIE OF THE YEAR Trophy.

Last but not least, I am considering putting a Classified section in the program. Would like some input concerning this. There would need to be a charge of probably $ 5.00 per month ( that is $ 1.25per week ) This will help pay for the cost of the printing of the programs that was not met this year due to the lack of advertisers. Not only would this help us out but it may also help you to sell that item that you have been trying to get rid of or possibly find something that you are looking for.Does not need to be specifically an automotive item. Thought I would make this available to fans also. Any input would be greatly appreciated.